Full-stack Developer | Front-End Developers | Back-End Developers
2 years’ experience in software engineering
As a software engineer (QA) you will work closely with the Veracode engineering team in Singapore to design and develop software composition analysis engines. You will also help add support for new programming languages, package managers and build systems. As part of this team you will get the opportunity to work on improving the state of security in open-source code. We provide a great engineering culture and give lot of autonomy to individuals to work on interesting problems relevant to our business that can have big impact.
- Work collaboratively within to write high quality test automation code.
- Responsible for assigned integration, testing, and deployment tasks.
- Write and maintain documentation to describe test plans, test cases, coding, testing, changes, and corrections.
- Work with members of the team to drive engineering best practices around testing, CI/CD, architecture and automation.
- Actively communicate and collaborate within the team and across functional boundaries.
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science or related field, or relevant industry experience is required
- 2 years’ experience in software engineering
- Coding experience in Java or Python
- Experience with popular open source software such as Postgres, RabbitMQ, Elasticsearch, Redis and Couchbase
- Experience with testing frameworks like Selenium, Robot etc.
- Knowledge of testing methodologies like BDD, TDD etc.
- Knowledge of containers and container orchestration platforms
- Experience building command line tools
- Experience with CI/CD workflow
- Experience working with modern package managers (npm, bundler, pip etc.) and build systems (Gradle, Make etc.)