Full-stack Developer | Front-End Developers | Back-End Developers | Software-system Administrator | System Software Analyst
Problem Management | Data Analytics and Computational Modelling | Software Configuration | Information Technology Application Support and Monitoring | Prgoramming and coding
- Provide support and manage software solutions using the latest technologiess.
- Support the team with the delivery of end to end systems on time and within coding standards.
- Incorporate quantum / applied mathematics / financial engineering algorithms and predictive models to investigate problems, detect patterns and recommend solutions.
- Develop and carry out research in quantum technologies.
- Identify and resolve defects in existing code and ensure code quality through unit testing.
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
- Maintain and update clear documentation of the algorithm development process and knowledge base.
- Receive and incorporate feedback from end-users.
- Assist the team in other software development activities, including configuration management, basic system administration, code reviews, and system design.
- Collaborate with various teams to create milestones and deliverables.
This position will be joining the Technology department to learn new technologies and primarily be coding. We are looking for a passionate individual with the relevant background, qualification, experience and desired mindset to join our fast-growing team. This will be a 12 months programme.
- Singapore Citizens or PRs and
- Graduated or graduating in calendar year 2019 or 2020 from university; or gradutated earlier from university and completed National Service in 2019 or 2020.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Physics, Financial Engineering or any related discipline.
- Strong math skills and a solid understanding of algorithm design and optimization; ability and desire to write clean efficient code.
- Experience in quantum computing is a plus.
- Excellent problem-solving skills; ability to simplify and innovate.
- A fast learner, passionate about technology and processes.
- Possess self-initiative, able to work independently, and collaboratively with people at various levels.
- Proven verbal and written communication skills.
- Passionate in a start-up environment.
Financial Services and Products
20 - 49
Cyberdyne Tech Exchange (“CTX”) is a Singapore digital asset exchange where qualified issuers and investors can issue and trade asset-backed security tokens. These security tokens are backed by curated investment grade assets such as artwork, diamonds, real estate and equity securities. Our platform offers a complete suite of services that include primary issuance, trading and settlement, as well as custody services.
A full-service regulated digital asset exchange for the digital economy in Singapore. For the savvy issuers and discerning investors.
We strive to foster a work environment that is passionate, collaborative and innovative.