As a Software Engineer, you will work closely with our product and engineering team to implement the user interface of our web app and work tools with React and Ember. You will be taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works. While working alongside the existing Front-End & Back-End Engineers and Product Designers to deliver a great user product by bridging the gap between design and technical implementation. Ideally, you should also have great communication skills and the ability to adapt as you will join our product and engineering team at an early stage. We are growing, so there are lots to do and even more to learn!
- Collaborate with Product Designers to iterate on the design and implementation of our product.
- Work with Product Manager and Engineers to ship experiment and build features.
- Build efficient and reusable front end systems and abstractions.
- Find and address performance issues.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- Identify and communicate front end best practices.
- Solid understanding of web technology & architecture.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, HTML5 & CSS3.
- Willingness to try/learn new technology and frameworks.
- Ability to demonstrate a good understanding of software development fundamentals.
Formed in 2014, Supahands is an outsourcing platform that works with companies across the globe, from Australia, Singapore, Malaysia and the US, to help them scale and save on resources through the outsourcing of their business operations. This is achieved with our passionate team in Kuala Lumpur together with our remote task force of 'SupaAgents' from across South East Asia.
As a company, Supahands is focused on helping our clients' business scale while also providing the opportunity for people to join us part-time as a SupaAgent.
All our work focuses on delivering the best experience and value that a user can get out of Supahands and we want to channel these values through all aspects of our product.