500 - 1000 SGDEquity Profit Sharing
Django Rest Framework | Angular.js | Github | Heroku | AWS
Learnable is an education platform that helps parents vet and hire qualified tutors, manage them, and keep track of their children's progress over time. In doing so, Learnable helps instructors to automate their operations automate their operations, retain their clients, and get more leads.
We believe strongly in:
- Providing our clients with value even after the instructor-student match has been made;
- Prioritising the needs of parents and students in helping them achieve more; and
- Aligning incentives in a grey industry where players do not always act in the best interest of students.
Learnable's team is high-performing, and results oriented. We pride ourselves on working hard, and enjoying ourselves to the fullest too. We challenge each other to be better, and have built good friendships through helping each other along the way.
Our team is non-hierarchical, and new colleagues can expect to make tangible contributions from Day One.
Django + Angular 3+
What We Offer:
Equity partnership and profit sharing in a startup that is already cash-generating.
- To troubleshoot and debug any outstanding application issues faced by our operations team as well as the end users
- To ensure all parts of the web application are running well, including setup and monitoring of the application and hosting environment.
- To assist in addressing technical challenges and/or requirements arising from business and/or user needs.
- To contribute towards the technical development of the Learnable app and its components.
- To be always on the lookout for new technologies that can better enhance the existing user experience
Who we are looking for:
Learnable is seeking self-starters who have a good background in Python and / or Front-End Frameworks (e.g. React, Angular, or Vue). Our ideal candidate is organised with their work, and is able to express their thought processes in a well-structured manner.
The candidate will build a enginerering proficiency in areas relating to education, marketplaces, growth hacking, and gamification, and contribute to charting a strategic path forward for Learnable.