800 - 1000 SGD
React.js | Mobile Development | Software Testing | Node.js | Software Development | PostgreSQL | Agile Software Development | Software Engineering | Web Applications | mobile application development
Seedly is a Singapore-based fintech startup that helps young working adults save time and spend smarter. Seedly acts as a personal finance assistant to give you your overview balances, monthly cashflow and categorises of all your expenses automatically at a click of a button by syncing with all major local banks!
Founded in early 2016, Seedly is one of the fast growing startups that has been awarded the top 9 DBS HotSpot program, and has been invested in by East Ventures and NUS Enterprise.
In just 6 months, Seedly has already established itself as a front-runner in the fin-tech wave in the South-East Asia region, as we transition to a new generation of personal finance management, beyond excel sheets and manual tracking applications. Our work has been featured on CNA, TODAY, BBC, Tech In Asia, Vulcan Post and e27.
At Seedly, you will work directly with the head of product and engineering with years of experience in both Singapore and Silicon Valley startup eco-system!
As part of the product team, you will be able to develop and move our suite of products forward.
What you will:
- Build intuitive, rich and functional product features using modern technologies (e.g. React Native, Ruby on Rails, PostgresSQL)
- Assist in product deployment and infrastructure setup
- Learn how product development moves from idea into execution
- Learn how is it like to work in a startup environment
- Basic understanding of software development
- Basic understanding of version control (e.g Git)
- Hands on experience with at least one programming language (e.g Java/Go/C/csharp/Ruby/Python/NodeJS)
- Must be an fast learner, self-driven and independent
- Knowledge in React / React Native / Ruby on Rails is a plus
Financial Services and Products
10 - 19
Seedly is the one-stop platform to help people manage and learn personal finance together. Founded in 2016, we established ourselves as the leader in personal finance space in Singapore and looking to expand to even more areas.
To help people make smarter financial decisions
We believe strongly in two things. Our mission and our people. We are a group of people aligned on helping our users make smarter financial decisions through technology and unbiased content.
At scale, we believe that we'll be able to make a dent in the personal finance space.
On the fun side, we believe strongly in working hard and playing hard. We are like family. We look out for each other and help each other grow along the way.
- Aplenty learning opportunities within team
- Competitive compensation and employee benefits
- Flat team structure with no office politics
- Team lunches, open pantry and happy hours