2700 - 5000 SGD
System Software Analyst | Others
Manual Testing | Test Planning | Test automation | Regression Testing | Softare Quality Assurance | Black box testing
The Quality Assurance (QA) engineer will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure our software product runs smoothly and meets client needs. He/She will design and implement tests, triage bugs and define corrective actions.
• Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
• Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
• Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
• Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
• Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
• Develop and apply testing processes
• Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
• Monitor debugging process results
• Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
• Proven work experience in software quality assurance
• Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
• Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
• Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
• Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
• Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
• Experience with security testing is a plus
20 - 49
Digify is a next-generation document security software service that helps protect and track important documents after sending. Today, we have more than 230,000 users worldwide. Digify is fast-growing and focused on building a product our customers love. Our work environment strongly encourages self-learning and growth, and we expect all employees to work independently.
Our mission is to make document security simple and accessible, so that companies can easily protect and track documents after sending.
We are a team of self-starters who enjoy making things happen and making a difference. Our work environment strongly encourages self-learning and growth, and we expect all employees to work independently.