5000 - 6000 SGDEquity
About the role:
- Collaborate with the product, business, design, and engineering teams to deliver a superlative product
- Contribute to our agility with efficient, manual and automated tests, integrate into a CI/CD pipeline.
- Develop high-quality code using all proactive code validation techniques
- Document and publish test plans, test design, test results and analysis to the product development team
- Collaborate with product and development teams to analyze, debug and resolve design and code issues
- Drive automation for testing; ensure delivery with quality and performance.
- Timely communication and delivery of technical solutions, capabilities and features in business terms. Communicate status, issues and risks in a precise and timely manner.
We’re looking for a software quality assurance engineer, as part of our pioneer team. You will play a crucial role in building the best experience for businesses looking for workspace.
- A degree in computer science, software engineering or information technology.
- Desire to create a superlative product.
- Hands-on experience with test automation tools and frameworks such as Cucumber, Selenium, Katalon, Testcafe, Webdriver or others.
- Experience working in automating test suites using CI/CD pipeline.
- Junit, TestNG, Mocking framework, Linux, Scripting, GIT, MySQL, API, REST, React UI, JMeter, Gatling, JaCoCo…
- Proven team, interpersonal skills and ability to get things done.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially in documentation.
- Ability to clearly communicate technical details effectively across disciplines, organizations and locations.
Good to have:
- Experience working for a bank, startup or scale-up a plus.
- Knowledge or testing experience in BigData and other backend systems.
- Experience in non-functional testing in the aspect of performance, usability, reliability, for example.
You’re a match for GorillaSpace if you:
- Are a go-getter, a critical thinker and have a strong sense of ownership and self-manage
- Like being on the frontline of constant change towards innovation
- Have a real passion for extraordinary user experiences and an eye for details.
- Are hands-on, enthusiastic and self-motivated with strong initiative and desire to succeed in a challenging environment
- Want to be in a learning environment to explore new ideas and concepts
- Have the burning desire of building something good great and useful