Please apply at http://smrtr.io/WPHT
One of the top 10 Photo/Video apps in the US App Store, Lomotif is America’s go-to app for creating video edits. Lomotif enables content creators with an original voice to reach an audience of millions. Every day, our users are creating memes, selfie music videos and video edits for social sharing. The app is especially popular among GenZ teenagers and has seen extraordinary organic growth. The app is also popular in Brazil, Portugal, and Russia. Video fads come and go, but we at Lomotif believe that the future of entertainment is dependent on the expanding base of video creators and allowing the next generation of mobile entertainers to shine through.
As part of the Lomotif team, you'll enjoy:
- Powering an app that serves millions of users (how often will you find this in a startup?)
- Mentorship with early members who are dedicated to your personal and career growth
- Flexible working hours
- A hip and fun work environment located in Singapore's most tightly-packed entrepreneurial ecosystem, BLOCK71
This position is in Singapore, full-time onsite only.
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Please tell us in your cover letter:
1) Why you would like to join Lomotif
2) What is one achievement that you are most proud of
3) Your expected start date (and duration of internship)
Looking forward to hearing from you!
- Develop test cases, scenarios and scripts to ensure that our services are functional
- Collaborate with developers to investigate, triage and reproduce defects
- Understand the current QA process and constantly optimize it
- Good knowledge/programming background in scripting languages like python
- Ability to develop and execute test scripts
- General understanding of UI automation tools like selenium or appium
- Understanding of API tools like Postman
- Ability to document test cases for the development team
- Organized and has a strong attention to detail
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
Optional but Preferable
- Experience with CI/CD tools like fastlane
- Interest in multimedia technologies/ social media industry
- Startup/entrepreneurial experience
Join the Singapore-based startup behind Lomotif app!
It's a social video app used by millions of American teens.
We're now building a network so that we can become the go-to platform for sharing personal video moments on mobile.
If building an awesome product and having fun at work is important to you, reach out to us: firstname.lastname@example.org