1000 - 4000 SGD
Analytics | Full-stack Developer | Project Management
We stay true to our belief that automation empowers our productivity — but productivity isn’t everything. At the end of the day, it’s about maximizing human potential and the prospect of pushing our own limits that get us up every morning. How we want to accomplish this is by empowering people with tools to take out the menial, repetitive and transactional tasks - all so that they can push their own limits of cognition.
So we created Botbot.AI - a self-learning platform that helps enterprises boost their productivity through automation of conversations, powered by Natural Language Processing (NLP) and machine learning — moving people from the mundane to higher-value work across all industries.
At heart, we’re not just developers, designers nor consultants - we’re people who believe in people, and we analyse, execute fast, and iterate. We actively acquire and exchange knowledge, and actively unearth problems to solve. From the interns to the founders, all of us bring unique value, narratives, and knowledge to the table. We harness our skills and strategy daily and put in the collective effort to get us to our audacious goal — to be craftsmen of conversation.
As a QA Engineer, you will create impact by:
- Writing, executing, and reporting result of automation test script
- Testing web or mobile app to discover and manage feedback through issue management tools
- Communicating and managing feedback with Project Managers and Developers
You will love this role if you are:
- Awarded a degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Experienced in automation testing, sanity testing, functional testing, and regression testing in a product environment with prior success as an individual QA engineer embedded within a product team (at least 3 years of working experience)
- Experienced in Selenium Webdriver (at least 1 year of working experience)
- Experienced in SQL and scripting (at least 1 year of working experience)
- Experienced in developing concise and comprehensive test plans and cases
- Experienced in full-stack end to end testing (Web UI, Rest API, Database). Performance testing is a plus
- Skilled in problem-solving, as well as possess analytical, technical, troubleshooting and communication skills
- Able to multitask, work well under pressure and test independently with minimal supervision
If you have what it takes to be part of a rapidly-iterating, highly dynamic ecosystem, get in touch with us at email@example.com!
Technology is evolving, and so are jobs. We believe that work is core to anyone's identity, and if that's the case, well, you should be working on what's meaningful. The biggest pain point of many roles - perhaps including yours - is likely to be tasks that drain you of energy, but might seem impossible to delegate because it requires human intervention. But that doesn't need to be true. We realize that in most jobs, there will be tasks that are repetitive, transactional, and menial. Tasks that we think undermine human potential. Over the years, we've devised technology to take over calculations, comparisons and compositions, but we're still on the brink of automating conversations. Maximize the potential of everyone around you, and spend the 92,120 hours you will eventually spend on your career creating real impact. The world will be that much richer for the great work you do.