3000 - 4500 SGD
Bachelor/Master degree in Engineering | Automated Testing | Quality Engineering | Quality Analyst | QA | SCRUM
We are looking for a highly passionate candidates who enjoy working in Automated testing . Positions are for iCube Logics (SG) Pte. Ltd based in Singapore.
Occupation : Quality Analyst
Experience: 2 to 4 Years
Education: Bachelor/Master degree in Engineering
Primary Skills: SCRUM, QA, Quality Engineering, Automated Testing
Job type : Permanent
- Excellent Conversational skills and ability to confidently talk in multi-talented team setup.
- Demonstrated ability to drive and deliver features on time with quality.
- Flexible and adaptable in regard to learning and understanding new technologies.
- Ability to manage personnel and provide guidance to junior staff where appropriate.
- Attention to detail and fluent communication skills
- Note : Candidates must be either Singaporeans or Permanent Residents of Singapore or currently holding EPass and located in Singapore
Candidates should have an analytical mind-set, be able to think laterally and have a strong work ethic. This is a unique and excellent opportunity to work within a highly productive product team that is a leader in its field; leveraging the newest of architectures and technologies.
At iCube, every Software engineer has the opportunity to positively impact millions of customers and you will be called on to identify and realize these opportunities. We assure of satisfaction in working on niche projects that will enhance your technical skills and team spirit.
A Brief about our Company:
iCube Logics (India) Private Limited and iCube Logics SG Pte. Ltd. are Product Development and Services companies head quartered in Hyderabad with branch offices at Bangalore, Pune and Singapore. We work on end-to-end projects in Product Life cycle Management (PLM), CAx Automation and Industrial VR, AR and IoT. Recently iCube has also started working in the domain of Autonomous Vehicles/Robots. iCube specializes in Consulting, Product development and Engineering Solutions Delivery for Industry sectors in Automotive, Aerospace & Defence Organisations in India, Asia Pacific, Europe, and North America. In addition, iCube has also delivered cutting-edge solutions for Operator-In-The-Loop and Real-time Simulations using scientific computing for Military Customers. iCube's customers include large companies such as ISRO, Rolls Royce, Maruti Suzuki, ST Kinetics, HAL, DRDO, Toyota, Bajaj, CEAT and Sonalika Tractors.
You can know more about us @ http://www.icubelogics.com
Job Description: We are looking for a highly passionate candidates who enjoy working in Autonomous Vehicles/Robotics domain. Positions will be based in Singapore.
- Have a Bachelors / Masters Degree in Engineering
- Experience in software testing processes, guidelines, frameworks, checklist, policies
- Extensive experience in writing test specifications and Automated Testing
- Experience in developing and implementing QA processes, scripting and tools
- Experience in test documentation, tracking and reporting
- Experience in SCRUM and Agile Methodologies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Lay a strong foundation of quality assurance by establishing QA processes, best practices and implementing QA tools to guarantee consistent delivery of quality software systems
- Responsible for planning, development, creation of test scenarios, reporting status, metrics and defect management
- Develop and implement a common process and framework for software development, testing and QA management
- Formulate process standardization, improvement, KPI, metrics
- Raise awareness, adoption and integration of QA process in product development