- Participate in business requirements gathering, design, coding, testing, implementation and support, which include features enhancements, new functionalities, and back-end systems integration.
- Provide training, documentation and technical advice to customer and support team.
- Plan and drive the project’s technical execution to achieve the committed scope and timeline.
- Interact with infrastructure subject matter experts (functional & technical) to understand business requirements and technology architecture of the applications accordingly.
- Provide technical guidance and lead/develop team members.
- Degree in Computer Sciences / Software Engineering / Information Technology.
- At least 2 years of working experience in .NET development especially on the followings: Web Development using ASP.NET, Distributed Programming, Web Service, Java / Jave Script and SQL Server.
- Experience in Web Application Development.
- Good verbal and written communication in English, technical, analytical, troubleshooting and consultative skills.
- Experience in ECM solutions will be an added advantage.
- Ability to cope with tight deadlines and adhere to the delivery plan.
- Ability and willingness to travel