XRVision is an awarded Startup company specializing in Enterprise-grade Video Analytics in highly challenging environments. XRVision’s software platform is leveraging cutting edge cloud/on-premise, computer vision, DNN and IoT technologies that operate in Real-Time.
The company is led by globally renowned experts who previously headed large groups at Microsoft, Intel and Avaya. The company has offices in Singapore (Ayer Rajah, Blk75), US (New York) and israel
XRVision is looking for a highly motivated intern to join our company as a Software Test & Support Intern working on our flagship IoT and Computer Vision products.
You will be working along-side engineers and developers working on different products in Singapore and US. You will conform to high standards and work in a cutting edge, dynamic, and professionally challenging environment
As part of your role you will:
- Develop SW Test Plans and Test Cases on multiple platforms (IoT, Cloud, On-Premise, Wearable etc.)
- Develop and executing manual and automated SW test scripts
- Report problems via the software defect tracking system. Analyse, research and track software defects through their resolution. Verify code fixes and sign off on resolutions,
- Generate reports such as defect analysis report, project status report, etc.
- Student/Bachelor Degree in either: IT, Engineering, Computer Science, Software Development or related fields.
- Knowledge in SW Testing / SQA
- Familiar with Agile methodology and process.
- Familiar with scripting languages
- Advantage: Knowledge and Experience with .Net Development and/or Phyton
Duration - At least 6 months and preferably 9 months, We are flexible with the internship start and end dates
The internship is open for holders of a valid Singapore Student Visa/DP/PR/Citizen
XRVision is an awarded startup company with a disruptive Video Analytics, Facial Recognition and IoT technologies. The company is led by globally renowned global experts who previously headed large groups at Microsoft, Intel and Avaya. The company has offices in US (New York) and Singapore (Ayer Rajah, Blk71) where we have partnered with NUS and NRF