Technical Support | Full-stack Developer | Back-End Developers | Software-system Administrator | Project Management | System Software Analyst
Issue Tracking | Documentation | Manual Testing | Quality Control | Test Cases | Test Plans | Quality Assurance | Software Testing
Spaceship is a rapidly growing startup that is using technology to transform the archaic world of industrial real estate. We are building on-demand storage, on-demand logistics, co-warehousing and more. Spaceship is backed by VCs, logistics and real estate investors. Visit us at www.spaceship.com.sg
As an early member of Spaceship’s engineering team, you will play an instrumental role in ensuring the quality of our supply chain, revenue management, order management and market place products across both web and mobile.
We are looking for a Software Tester to join our team. You will work closely with our product and development team to run all manual testing, document and track issues in a timely and structured manner.
Join us as we look to accelerate our growth in Singapore, expand our footprint into SE Asia, deliver amazing experiences to our customers, and have a lot of fun along the way
- At least a Diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 1+ year of experience as a Software Tester
- A sharp eye for details, capacity to stay on course.
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Good team player
- Self-starter and can work independently
- Ability to think critically, solve problem creatively and being resourceful
- Design, develop and document test plans and functional test cases from business requirements
- Create, maintain and perform test cases on current and new products
- Identify deficiencies and suggest solutions to product problems
- Collaborate with Product Development to ensure that screens, workflows and data representations align to product requirements
- Identify any software process bottlenecks and suggest actions for improvement
Services - Other
20 - 49
Spaceship is a rapidly growing startup that is using technology to transform the traditional world of real estate. We are backed by VCs, logistics and real estate investors who believe in the same thing as us - that the old way needs to change.
We are currently at the stage of accelerating our growth and are launching new businesses across SE Asia.
Our mission is to re-invent traditional real estate. We are building co-warehousing, co-fulfilment, on-demand storage, services and more. Working with real estate, people, entrepreneurs, small businesses, and large companies, our goal is to create an ecosystem of convenience, flexibility and shared resources to shape the future of how people live, work, and operate.
Join us if you like to work in a fast growing startup, conquer new challenges, be exposed to unlimited opportunities, accelerate your learning curve, and rapidly advance your career - all while working in a dynamic and fun environment.