4000 - 8000 SGD
Analytical Skills | Strong Critical Thinking | Strong Collaboration Skills
Workato is looking for Solutions Consultants to join our fast growing team in driving successful business integration for our clients. With our cloud platform, you will be responsible for helping our clients empower their employees, serve their customers, and build solutions for their businesses. You will help Workato extend functionality of our product and continuously improve our engagement best practices.
If you are interested in this job position, please apply here: https://grnh.se/2fef6ecd2. Do note that only applications submitted through our Jobs Portal will be considered.
As a Solutions Consultant, you work across multiple customer-facing teams (Sales, Business Development, Product, Engineering, Customer Success) to improve the product's vision and to make global businesses and organizations successful.
You will be a technical solutions expert with an aptitude for technical advising, troubleshooting and analysis. With strong communication skills, you will be proficient in communicating technically complex ideas to a non-technical audience. You help Workato employees and customers approach and resolve technology problems and design scalable services.
- Gather requirements via client meetings and lead the solution design process jointly with customers, Business Development and Engineering
- Develop capabilities and features based on customer requirements as well as to extend Workato connector capabilities via HTTP and SDK
- Work closely with Product and Engineering to review customer requirements and feedback, and identify opportunities for Workato platform enhancements
- Accelerate development for roadmap features to address specific customer requirements
- Improve internal processes, and promote knowledge sharing in the team, by contributing to Workato’s knowledge base
- Prioritize and deliver outstanding customer service experience to Workato customers
- Background in information systems, computing, engineering or equivalent industry experience preferred. Fresh graduates and diploma holders are welcome to apply.
- Strong collaboration skills, ability to adapt to a dynamic start-up environment with a passion for making an impact
- Strong critical thinking, analytical skills with an entrepreneurial and proactive mind-set
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time, even under high-pressure situations
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English, with the ability to convey complex technical concepts effectively to a non-technical audience
- Fast learner who can independently conduct extensive research, and synthesize ideas, information and options quickly
- Be proactive about solving problems and be ready to take on additional initiatives and responsibilities as they emerge
- Technical background or good understanding of technology and industry trends, especially in the app integration space
- Experience working with cloud apps (e.g. Salesforce, Workday, ServiceNow, Marketo) will be a plus
Workato is an award-winning cloud intelligent automation and integration platform with enterprise-grade capabilities and no coding required. Workato seamlessly integrates with over 300+ business applications and enables integration and task automation across all those apps.
Recognised as a Leader in Forrester Wave iPaaS for Dynamic Integrations and Leader on Debut in Gartnerâs Enterprise iPaaS Magic Quadrant, Workato is the only company that provides an easy, self-service way to integrate cloud and on-premise applications for all types of businesses â ranging from Fortune 500 Enterprises as well as SMBs.
All recent graduates and outstanding diploma holders will also be considered for our Graduate Development Programme.
Simply awesome. We are a young and dynamic team. We work hard and play hard.
We have a well-stocked pantry with food, drinks and snacks.