1000 - 1500 USD
digital marketing | seo | content marketing
Senior Marketing executive is responsible for the planning, design, optimization maintenance, measurement and reporting of SoftSolvers' websites, social media, and demand generation programs to increase brand awareness and preference and generate qualified leads, across all products and geographies of SoftSolvers.
Adhering to SoftSolvers digital brand standards, manage and create content, optimize for SEO/SEM and manage analytics for all SoftSolvers digital-marketing related activities including websites, social media sites, microsites and digital marketing campaigns
Lead the strategy, development, execution and optimization of paid digital efforts, including display advertising, mobile, SEM and SEO
Analyze and report on customer behavior insights to improve website
Manage e-mail marketing programs, lists, imports, and permissions
Conduct landing page and e-mail campaign tests
Coordinate online sales and marketing events, such as webinars
Engage with content writers and maintain content publishing editorial calendar
Integrate online activities with off-line marketing communications plans to ensure plans provide optimal business support
Drive development and management of digital co-marketing and co-branded partnerships
Develop creative briefs to give the internal creative team clear direction
Ensure digital design is optimized for branding, impact, SEO, web development, etc.
Identify opportunities for applying new technologies, digital products and services to online campaigns
Education & Experience
- Degree in marketing, communications, journalism or related field
- Minimum 3 years of progressive marketing experience required, including a min of 1 year experience in Enterprise software (B2B business software like ERP, CRM, HR or Accounting)
- Minimum 1 year of experience in managing a small team (internal and external) handing multiple marketing activities
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Proven track record of delivering multifaceted, digitally driven campaigns from strategy through execution and leveraging data to drive strategic direction and optimize marketing programs. Portfolio demonstrating work, analytics and metrics will be required as part of the interview process.
- Strong digital copywriting, design, content marketing, and verbal communication skills required
- Exceptional project management skills. Ability to prioritize, multitask, focus, lead, influence and delegate
- Must have proven ability to translate customer insights into successful digital marketing programs and a high degree of creativity to find new, compelling ways to reach and communicate to customers
- Ability to work with multiple vendors or freelancers on smaller campaigns and targetted marketing projects for immediate results
- Fluent in Google Analytics software
- Strong attention to detail and meeting deadlines
- Deep interest in keeping up with digital trends that can positively impact our business
Fresh grads / juniors with passion in this area are also encouraged to apply for internship and junior positions.
We are on a mission to create a tech Unicorn from Malaysia and are looking for the best in class people to join us in this mission!!
Second CRM is our core business automation solution designed to make medium to large corporations more productive by automating their operations using Internet and mobile technologies. We champion smoother digital transformation using incremental automation of business processes as opposed to large scale disruptive change.
Second CRM focuses on improving all business functions, right from Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Operations to even Billing and Payments and it easily fits in to most business environments by being flexible, cost effective and easy to use application.
High Growth Phase
We are actively looking to hire creative bright talents to join us as Developers [PHP/MySQL, Android, iOS], Designers [web and mobile UI], Project Manager / Business Analysts, Product Managers, Sales [Inside sales and business dev], Marketing [Social Media, Content writer, full stack Marketing], Finance [Accounting, International taxation] and so many more.
SoftSolvers is headquartered in Singapore and has operations in Singapore and Malaysia.
SoftSolvers Research & Development Centre and Regional Support Center is based in Cyberjaya, in CBD Perdana area, near D'Pulze Mall and lot of food eatries and entertainment zones.
To be the Digital Transformation Partner of choice, for every medium to large corporation in Asia Pacific region, to be more productive using Internet and mobile technologies.
Smaller Teams, Higher Responsibilities, Excellent Learning Environment.