Eager to learn | Positive Attitude | Teamwork | Communication | Problem solving | Multitasking | Logical Thinking | Google Sheet | Spreadsheet
Who are we?
CaterSpot is Asia’s largest online marketplace that connects companies and people with great local catering options. We offer users the possibility to order 2000+ catering menus and packs from a curated list of caterers and restaurants in Singapore and Hong Kong with island-wide coverage.
What we offer:
- Become one of the first team members of the Asia’s fastest growing online catering marketplace
- Open, respectful and fun company culture with people who know what they are doing in the exciting startup scene of SEA
- Work with a multicultural and dynamic team
- Strong focus on your professional development and many opportunities for progression
- Great exposure into multiple aspects of a fast-growing, industry-disrupting startup
- Real impact on the company's growth and evolution and be rewarded for it
- Paid internship
What are our shared values?
- Curiosity: We care and inquire about the challenges and needs of our customers
- Clarity: We keep communication crisp, clear, and responsive.
- Collaboration: We win with each other, never alone.
- Transparency: We ensure all relevant information is available – no questions are off limits.
- Ownership: We are responsible and accountable for getting things done
What are you going to do?
- To join a young and fast-growing startup to solve collaboratively on daily operational problems and challenges
- To liaise with different stakeholders including drivers, restaurants' owners and staff to ensure all deliveries of catering orders to be done efficiently and effectively to our valuable customers
- To come out with creative processes to help us make our daily operations faster, easier, simpler and cheaper
- To help out on ad-hoc tasks across different departments
What we expect from you?
- Possessed or currently pursuing a degree in any discipline
- Fluent in English
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Tech savvy, good PC skills - spreadsheet knowledge is a big plus :slightly_smiling_face:
- Quick and calm thinking under pressure, multitasking skill and love to solve problems!
- Strong communication and organization skills - the ability to balance attention to detail with swift execution - we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well!
- Self-motivated and a great team player - if you don’t know the answer, you know where to look and who to ask!