willingness to learn
We were born out of strong desire to accelerate the economic growth with solely digitization change. We strive to provide merchants with quality technology solutions they need in order to stay ahead of competitions. Perspecto is built around the idea that innovation solution should be easily accessible by intended business users.
WE ARE GROWING
Perspecto is looking for ambitious, tenacious and self-driven partner sales representative! You will experience highly flexible, exciting and challenging working environment. We embrace office-less concept that enables you to enjoy greater autonomy, meanwhile improve overall productivity.
Sales is always a crucial skill to be possessed regardless of what role you're having. This is the perfect platform to develop, nurture and leverage your sales skills. This position will also allow you to expand your professional network, as you always meet with the decision makers.
You will be responsible to approach potential merchants and exposed to business elements such as lead generation, negotiations & account management. If you love meeting new people, do come and join us!
- Assist Business Development Team with clients from various projects such as Grab, DeliverEat, BoostPay, Storehub, GHL (Terminal)
- Master product knowledge and perform onboarding sessions for merchants
- Perform back-end documentation assistance via CRM Tools from E-Wallet & Terminal
- Introduce product via cold-calling or face-to-face session only if necessary
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Fresh Graduate are encouraged to apply.
Internship Programme is also available.
- Self-Motivator - You must have the drive and ability to do what needs to be done, even when challenging, without giving up and needing others to encourage you.
- Young, Enthusiastic and Energetic - Individual that is target driven and love fast-paced environment.
- Determined - Not afraid of rejections and believe execution will bring result.
- This is not a desk job. You must be an individual with an outgoing personality, good social skills and a firm interest in meeting new people. Confident to communicate via different forums such as physical meetings, cold-calls, emails and spontaneous interactions.
- Willing to Travel - You will spend most of your time travelling and meeting merchants. Possess own transport is a must.