STEM Virtual Reality Trainers and Facilitators
Coding | Robotics | Teaching | Facilitation | Training
Since 2014, Cornerstone Enrichment Pte. Ltd has been helping students by providing them with essential life skills and empowering them to become successful and caring individuals through character and citizenship education for the 21st Century.
To expand our programme coverage, we are currently looking for freelance Coding/Robotics/STEM Trainers and Facilitators
- Train and engage students with STEM Robotics & Coding enrichment courses and co-curricular activities for school students.
- Help students to learn problem solving and computational skills.
- Work closely with the project manager, trainers and facilitators.
- Plan and prepare for class in order to achieve lesson objectives
- Lead teams to participate in local and international competitions, if required.
Job Requirements & Qualifications
- Must be adept at online training
- Candidates must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree preferably in the area of Engineering, Multimedia or Computer Science or Programming
- Minimum of 1 year experience in teaching Virtual Reality programme for students between 8-18 years old.
- Virtual Reality programme such as Virtual Reality game design, AR and Mixed Reality.
- Provision of software requirement, prefer: C#, C programming and Java.
- Provision of hardware requirement, prefer Oculus rift and Google cardboard.
- Able to create 3D model is a plus
- Good class management and ability to manage a class of students not exceeding 40 students
- Able to communicate well with students.
- High energy, enthusiastic, motivational training style.
- Passionate in training Primary and Secondary school students.
- Prior experience in teaching and/or training in the related fields would be an advantage
- Excellent career progression to become Full time Curriculum and Project Managers.
- Job Type: Freelance
Cornerstone is an initiative by MoneyTree, a specialised arm to focus on nurturing students and youth by educating them about essential life skills and empowering them to become successful and caring individuals through character and citizenship education. We at Cornerstone share the same mission, values and ethos as our parent MoneyTree, and have been crafted out from the original to provide a greater degree of focus, customization and customer service to our clients.
Cornerstone offers the following specialised programmes to primary, secondary schools and tertiary institutions in Singapore:
Study and Motivational Skills
Service Learning and Values-in-Action
Public Speaking, etc