- Working days - 6 days a week.
- Be authorized to work in the Setia Alam or Klang
- Must be ready to come to the store at any time if necessary
- Oversee daily store operations, supervise employees and manage inventory
- Ensure sufficient staffing levels to meet the needs of our clients
- Develop successful sales plans to grow profitability
- Recruit, train, develop, and motivate your employees
- Demonstrate leadership and promote a teamwork-oriented environment setting high standards and modeling behavior for optimum guest service
- Implement new product lines and create strategies to introduce and promote them to our guests
- Ensure product mix and inventory levels are properly maintained to increase sales and control inventory
- Maintain the safety and security of the store, properly documenting any incidents that occur
- Ensure compliance with all local, state, and federal laws within the scope of the convenience/food store operation
- Must have 2 years of retail management experience.
- Own vehicle