3000 - 6000 SGDProfit Sharing
Business Development | Growth | Strategic Partnership
Strategic Partnership role will be the front face of PolicyPal in front of our strategic partners. This role is crucial to support company growth target through leveraging partners' network, distribution communication channels, database, range of business/ products/ services.
Main responsibilities will include acquiring and nurturing relationships with partners, lead negotiation and lock partnerships, provide continuous insights, and ensuring excellent execution in all distribution partnerships covering end to end customer journey and product rollout.
• Reviewing the market for potential partnerships and evaluating opportunities, and then communicating the business case to senior stakeholders to gain their buy in and support.
• Initiating new partnership discussions and finding your way to the key decision-makers in the target partner’s business
• Creating commercial proposals and defining a value proposition that will deliver significant ROI for PolicyPal and the partners
• Negotiating and agreeing contracts with new partners
• Working with other internal teams, including Product, Tech and Operations to oversee the implementation of new partnerships
• Account management of partners, including building effective working relationships with stakeholders at all levels
• Managing communications with each partner
• Handling product and customer queries received from partner staff
• Liaising with marketing team to coordinate and deliver joint marketing activity with our partners
• Tracking, analysing and managing the performance of each partnership
· Must be enthusiastic. We are a small team and need someone with a positive attitude that loves to juggle multiple projects at once
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbally, with the ability to negotiate and convince. It comes natural for you to talk and engage with people.
· Acquire & maintain strategic partner to support customer acquisition, customer retention, and brand awareness
· Scope of work: small to medium size partners, limited number of partners to maintain
· Develop proposal & negotiate with potential partners to ensure a win-win solution collaboration
· Working closely with marketing operation team, to ensure exellent execution in all external promotion campaigns
· Review, analyse, & improve the effectiveness for every partnership
· Provide continuous insights from partnership findings about market, industry, competitor, & customer that can support business decisions for company growth
· Problem solver, with ability to work in a fast-paced and "get the job done" culture
Financial Services and Products
20 - 49
PolicyPal is a digital direct insurance broker that serves over 50,000 individuals to buy, manage and optimise their insurance policies. We are also Singapore's first graduate from the Monetary of Singapore's (MAS) fintech regulatory sandbox.
In addition to its own B2C business, PolicyPal has also been operating a second business line, PAL Network, blockchain protocol for insurance industry since 2017. Founded in 2016, PolicyPal currently employs approximately 25 people in its headquarters in Singapore and cooperates with 20 insurance companies in Singapore.
PAL Network (www.pal.network) is one of the fastest growing blockchain startup based in Singapore. We built a dual-layered protocol for financial assets, with the vision to build an ecosystem where individuals and partners can design and customise new financial products.
PAL Network designs insurance and finance solutions onto smart contracts within minutes. Through its APIs, PAL Network empowers its partners to cross-sell relevant insurance products at the point-of-demand, thereby bridging the gap between financial products and customer.
We work hard to make it easy
We built PolicyPal to create a better insurance experience
[C] Clear Communication
Keep the rest of the team in the loop regarding our – tasks and challenges so everyone can understand the progress that the business is making.
Equipped with a strong sense of ownership, we understand the depth of the impact that our actions have on our company’s success. We take great pride in our work and continually seek improvements on our products and services.
Great responsibility requires great resourcefulness. We consistently take the initiative to achieve more with less, making the most out of any opportunity that arises.
We eschew indecisiveness and analysis paralysis. Strong advocates of the "work smart” ethos, we strive to be bold, nimble and effective in this dynamic and fast-changing industry.
- Attractive remuneration package
- Annual leave
- Medical benefits
- Free lunch Fridays
- Free flow coffee, tea and water
- Office stocked with snacks across the spectrum
- 5-day work week
- Fun, diverse and open-minded coworkers
- Awesome office space at a Central location
- Team support to jumpstart your career and for professional development
- The opportunity to say you're one of the early employees in the company that's going to shake up a big, old-fashioned industry