3000 - 6000 SGDProfit Sharing
Strategic Partnership | Growth | Business Development
Strategic Partnership role will be the front face of PolicyPal in front of our strategic partners. This role is crucial to support company growth target through leveraging partners' network, distribution communication channels, database, range of business/ products/ services.
Main responsibilities will include acquiring and nurturing relationships with partners, lead negotiation and lock partnerships, provide continuous insights, and ensuring excellent execution in all distribution partnerships covering end to end customer journey and product rollout.
- Reviewing the market for potential partnerships and evaluating opportunities, and then communicating the business case to senior stakeholders to gain their buy-in and support.
- Initiating new partnership discussions and finding your way to the key decision-makers in the target partner’s business
- Acquire & maintain strategic partners to support customer acquisition, customer retention, and brand awareness
- Develop proposals & negotiate with potential partners to define a value proposition that will deliver significant ROI for PolicyPal and the partners
- Negotiating and agreeing on contracts with new partners
- Working with other internal teams, including Product, Tech, and Operations to oversee the implementation of new partnerships
- Account management of partners, including building effective working relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Managing communications with each partner
- Handling product and customer queries received from partner staff
- Liaising with marketing team to coordinate and deliver joint marketing activity with our partners
- Provide continuous insights from partnership findings of market, industry, competitor, & customer that can support business decisions for company growth
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbally, with the ability to negotiate and convince. It comes natural for you to talk and engage with people.
- Prior experience in partnership sales
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Positive team player who enjoys a fast-paced environment
- Can-do attitude and a true passion for what PolicyPal is building
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbally, with the ability to negotiate and convince.
- Problem solver, with the ability to work in a fast-paced and "get the job done" culture
- Prior working experience in the insurance industry, knowledge of and interest of insurance products
Financial Services and Products
20 - 49
Founded in 2016, PolicyPal offers personal insurance such as travel, personal accident, motor insurance and business insurance such as group employee benefits, cybersecurity, directors liability insurance. PolicyPal enables you to buy insurance instantly at affordable premiums with rewards points. Moving forward, the company plans on adding further lines of insurance and using our blockchain technology to provide proof of insurance and automated claims process.
We work hard to make it easy
We built PolicyPal to create a better insurance experience
[C] Clear Communication
Keep the rest of the team in the loop regarding our – tasks and challenges so everyone can understand the progress that the business is making.
Equipped with a strong sense of ownership, we understand the depth of the impact that our actions have on our company’s success. We take great pride in our work and continually seek improvements on our products and services.
Great responsibility requires great resourcefulness. We consistently take the initiative to achieve more with less, making the most out of any opportunity that arises.
We eschew indecisiveness and analysis paralysis. Strong advocates of the "work smart” ethos, we strive to be bold, nimble and effective in this dynamic and fast-changing industry.
- Attractive remuneration package
- Annual leave
- Medical benefits
- Free lunch Fridays
- Free flow coffee, tea and water
- Office stocked with snacks across the spectrum
- 5-day work week
- Fun, diverse and open-minded coworkers
- Awesome office space at a Central location
- Team support to jumpstart your career and for professional development
- The opportunity to say you're one of the early employees in the company that's going to shake up a big, old-fashioned industry