800 - 1000 SGD
Strategic thinking | Banking | Insurance
PolicyPal is the digital insurance manager for millennials. PolicyPal aims to make the process of buying and managing insurance simple, transparent and fair. We offer consumers an easy way to manage their insurance policies in a smart online portfolio and notifies him if he or she is over or underinsured. We are looking to grow our business development team and technology development team in Singapore.
- Work closely with the Customer Care Team.
- Ensure all customer queries are responded to most appropriately and considerately in accordance with SLAs.
- Maintain long-term customer relationships by identifying and assessing customers’ needs and providing top-notch support.
- Support and develop the customer care strategy and KPIs.
- Reply and resolve all customer conversations.
- Handle customer complaints and provide appropriate solutions / alternatives.
- Providing adequate and effective support by diligently understanding the issues and assuring customers with comprehensive solutions.
- Find innovative ways to continuously improve existing processes and customer experience.
- Act as the voice of the customer, offering insights to the teams to build a better customer experience.
- Meet customer satisfaction score and average response time targets.
- Always go the extra mile to delight customers.
We’re looking for:
- Ability to facilitate open and direct communication when working with multiple teams to find rapid resolutions.
- Strong management and communication skills.
- Desire to go the extra mile to delight customers.
- Assist with webinars and events
- Ability to start and get things done.
- Ability to handle ambiguity.
We are looking for a Strategic Partnership intern who thrives in a challenging, exciting and fast-paced start-up environment. He/she should be proactive, organized and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a timely manner. Someone who is independent but also able to collaborate in a team environment. Reporting directly to our Regional Partnership Lead, you will play a key role in promoting the company’s products/ services, while assisting to cultivate sales prospect.
- Assist to cultivate sales prospect
- Schedule appointments with potential clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Assist partnership projects from initial scope discussions to delivery and support
- Process sales registration and policies processing.
- Process data system entry into spreadsheets
- Perform ad hoc daily administrative work
- Conduct research to identify new verticals/industry and customer needs
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Provide on-going support after implementations and drive customer success
- Provide on site support with any events
- A committed team player, self-reliant and responsible
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Proactive and responsive in delivering high-quality works that support the team and the company
- Good interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills
- Has strong client service skills and is results-oriented
- Contact potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings
- Assist in developing quotes and proposals for clients
- Able to handle calls and reach out to clients if needed
Financial Services and Products
20 - 49
Founded in 2016, PolicyPal offers personal insurance such as travel, personal accident, motor insurance and business insurance such as group employee benefits, cybersecurity, directors liability insurance. PolicyPal enables you to buy insurance instantly at affordable premiums with rewards points. Moving forward, the company plans on adding further lines of insurance and using our blockchain technology to provide proof of insurance and automated claims process.
We work hard to make it easy
We built PolicyPal to create a better insurance experience
[C] Clear Communication
Keep the rest of the team in the loop regarding our – tasks and challenges so everyone can understand the progress that the business is making.
Equipped with a strong sense of ownership, we understand the depth of the impact that our actions have on our company’s success. We take great pride in our work and continually seek improvements on our products and services.
Great responsibility requires great resourcefulness. We consistently take the initiative to achieve more with less, making the most out of any opportunity that arises.
We eschew indecisiveness and analysis paralysis. Strong advocates of the "work smart” ethos, we strive to be bold, nimble and effective in this dynamic and fast-changing industry.
- Attractive remuneration package
- Annual leave
- Medical benefits
- Free lunch Fridays
- Free flow coffee, tea and water
- Office stocked with snacks across the spectrum
- 5-day work week
- Fun, diverse and open-minded coworkers
- Awesome office space at a Central location
- Team support to jumpstart your career and for professional development
- The opportunity to say you're one of the early employees in the company that's going to shake up a big, old-fashioned industry