Analytics | Business Development | Corporate Support | Investment
New Business Launch | Fund Raising | Financial Modelling | Product Positioning | Competitive Landscape Analysis | Strategy
Spaceship is a rapidly growing startup that is using technology and new business models to transform traditional real estate - think co-warehousing, co-working, co-operating, co-living, co-kitchens. Our investors include VCs, logistics players and real estate players.
We are at the stage of accelerating growth by scaling up our existing business and also launching new businesses. We are looking for an experienced and driven person to spearhead our new initiatives. The role is challenging with an all-encompassing scope. If you are seeking an opportunity to move beyond powerpoint outputs and getting a direct hands-on experience at building a hyper-growth business, this may be the right opportunity for you.
What you’ll be doing
- Lead a team to execute the launch of new market opportunities and ensure goals and KPIs are achieved
- Identify internal process opportunities and gaps, structure new process flows, implement and iterate with a clear understanding of capabilities and limitations of technology
- Develop business case / plans, lead negotiations with external stakeholders
- Prepare management presentations and support management in fundraising
- Support management through performing analysis and highlighting impactful insights to enable data driven decisions
- A bachelor's degree from a top university, with excellent academic record
- At least 2-4 years experience as a management/strategy consultant, investment bank and/or an analyst at a leading ecommerce / tech company
- Strong commercial acumen, data driven and have high attention to detail
- The ability to problem-solve in a structured manner and find solutions (including unconventional ones)
- The ability to communicate complex ideas effectively and in a structured way
- A strong bias towards action and move with speed
Services - Other
20 - 49
Spaceship is a rapidly growing startup that is using technology to transform the traditional world of real estate. We are backed by VCs, logistics and real estate investors who believe in the same thing as us - that the old way needs to change.
We are currently at the stage of accelerating our growth and are launching new businesses across SE Asia.
Our mission is to re-invent traditional real estate and build the city of the future. We are building co-warehousing, co-fulfilment, on-demand storage, services and more. Working with real estate, people, entrepreneurs, small businesses, and large companies, our goal is to create an ecosystem of convenience, flexibility and shared resources to shape the future of how people live, work, and operate.
Join us if you like to work in a fast growing startup, conquer new challenges, be exposed to unlimited opportunities, accelerate your learning curve, and rapidly advance your career - all while working in a dynamic and fun environment.