15000 - 35000 USD
logistics | management | operations | strategy
POLPA by dahmakan is a fast growing food delivery brand. We make healthy ready-to-eat meals, handmade daily using only the highest-quality ingredients. We make food delivery an everyday choice by delivering chef-made meals below restaurant prices at the push of a button. We combine centralised, large-scale production with customer data, machine learning and the best chefs in the industry to create an award-winning food.
Get your hands dirty from building scalable operations, growth hacking, community building, business development, product improvement, customer care to cooking(?), no two days are ever the same and we like it that way.
If you're smart, hardworking and anyone has ever called you crazy, then we want you to become part of the family.
This position is one the most important positions in the POLPA team ; and with great power, comes great responsibility.
- Identify bottlenecks and pain points in all the Kitchen ops processes
- Re-work or build from scratch new processes, be the person who will make Polpa scale up
- Analyze data to continuously improve the kitchen flow and efficiency
- Build a world-class kitchen, where food tastes amazing and nothing is wasted
- Lead and empower a team of 20+ kitchen troopers
- Support the roll-out of new cities in our upcoming expansion
- You are a Thai citizen (mandatory),
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a startup / IB / consulting environment
- You have clear communication skills (verbal & written) in English & Thai
- You’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves and tackle the hardest challenges !
- You want to learn as much as possible and acquire new skills everyday !
- You like solving difficult problems and empowering people !
- You like to go fast and make strategic moves !