15000000 - 20000000 IDR
Corporate Support | Customer Service | Technical Support | Software-system Administrator
- Interact with end users to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services.
- Gather information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms.
- Follow standard processes and procedures.
- Evaluate issues and escalate to relevant team(s) or department(s) if needed.
- Collaborate with other teams (Engg, QA) to resolve issues.
- Stay updated with system information, changes and releases.
- Tracks each issue to closure and monitors / collates the type of issues occurring frequently.
- Works with the relevant team to resolve or automate the frequent concerns.
- Proactively interacts with regional teams / stakeholders to understand concerns.
- Experience - 1-3 Yrs.
- Primary Skill - SQL /Oracle
- Understanding of SDLC.
- Desired Prior working experience in technical support or related functions.
- Education background (M.Sc. computers, BCA/MCA or any other relevant degree).
- SQL/oracle certified (optional)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both (written and verbal communication).
- Good aptitude.
- Good in writing complex SQL queries.
- Basic knowledge of a programming language/scripting language.
- Knowledge of relevant software computer applications and equipment.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Effective listening and client-facing skills