3000 - 4500 SGD
Technical Support | Software-system Administrator | System Software Analyst
Communication | Teamwork | IT
About TOFFs Technologies
At TOFFs, we provide solutions designed around the way you do business on the Internet – instantly adapting to Internet conditions and optimizing the online experience for your customers to ensure optimal performance and secured transactions for your Internet applications. We are headquartered in Singapore and operate a highly distributed advanced web performance, mobile performance, cloud security and media delivery solutions in Asia. Learn more at www.toffstech.com.
- Manage all technical support requests of both existing and new customers around the globe – by telephone, messaging systems or e-mail
- Managing support cases and ensuring all issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Monitoring and maintaining performance and availability of our services.
- Work either independently or with other engineers, manage multiple issues with changing priorities and deal with high pressure situations successfully.
- Capable of investigating and verifying reported product problems in software, firmware, hardware and documentation. Document the problem, work with other engineers to resolve the problem, and follow up with the customers when the problem is solved.
- Engage appropriate resources to resolve and provide timely updates to customers.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Diploma in Computer Science, IT, Computer networking
- Strong IT Infrastructure Domain knowledge.
- Good Problem Solving skills.
- Decision making ability.
- Strong communication skills
- Resourceful, analytical and a good team player
- Proficient in English