2100 - 2900 SGD
Technical Support | Software-system Administrator | System Software Analyst
Communication | Teamwork
About TOFFs Technologies
At TOFFs, we provide solutions designed around the way you do business on the Internet – instantly adapting to Internet conditions and optimizing the online experience for your customers to ensure optimal performance and secured transactions for your Internet applications. We are headquartered in Singapore and operate a highly distributed advanced web performance, mobile performance, cloud security and media delivery solutions in Asia. Learn more at www.toffstech.com.
- Manage and maintain the technical infrastructure (including hardware, software servers, storage solutions, networks, or physical facilities) that supports our critical business needs.
- Ensure availability of all systems for customer support via proactive monitoring, providing metrics for both system and process performance and ensuring system backups are processed regularly.
- Maintain user access and rights to support business processes.
- Customer Engagement: Interface with all functions and at all levels within the organization and with institution customers that consists of research, business and external partner units. Utilize your excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Manage Ticketing system for requests and incidents; escalating major incidents as required to ensure coordination of resolving parties, effective communication to stakeholders, post-incident review and documentation as well as finetuning of operation management processes.
- Computer Science, IT, Computer networking related Diploma
- Strong IT Infrastructure Domain knowledge.
- Good Problem Solving skills.
- Decision making ability.
- Good communication skills specially if the role is a client facing role
- Resourceful, analytical and a good team player
- Proficient in English