Recruitment | sourcing | talent acquisition
dahmakan is one of the fastest growing food tech startups in Southeast Asia. We make food delivery an everyday choice by delivering chef-made meals below restaurant prices at the push of a button. Funded by Y Combinator and leading tech investors from Silicon Valley, Europe and Asia, we’re conquering a trillion dollar market in the most exciting region of the world.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition executive to be based in Petaling Jaya.
- You will have one of the most important roles in the company: you will ensure dahmakan continues to grow with the smartest and most passionate people in food tech in Southeast Asia
- Work with hiring managers on role requirements, benchmark candidates and scorecards
- Find and close passive candidates through Linkedin
- Own the interview process and coordinate candidates with hiring managers
- Conduct screening calls and filter candidates
- Build network to high profile candidates and conduct executive search for VPs/C-level/directors and other senior candidates
- Lead pipeline building and succession planning
- Learn and follow best practice in hiring. Our advisors in technical recruiting have been recruiters for Google, Facebook, Y Combinator and Andreessen Horrowitz in Silicon Valley. At dahmakan, we are building the best recruiting team in Southeast Asia.
That’s why you need to join our team:
- Our goal is to groom you into Senior Talent Acquisition Manager within 6-12 months and Head of Talent Acquisition within 18 months
- Potential for stock options in the next billion dollar technology company in Southeast Asia
- Rare opportunity to create your legacy in a fast growing organisation. Everyday you will be able to see the immense impact that your role has on the organisation and its people
- Work with the smartest and most passionate from over 15 nationalities
- All the perks that come with working in a startup including free lunch and dinner made by our in-house 5 star chefs.
- Hungry and determined to win with a clear focus on results
- Highly organised and able to diligently follow process to be most effective
- Enjoy interacting with people and a clear communicator
- Able to easily convince people and win their trust and create excitement
- Well articulated both written and spoken
- Time management and productivity nerd
- Biased to action + master in prioritising: you always focus on tackling the biggest challenge first (both short & long term) without getting distracted with nice-to-haves
- Preferably: either have at least 1 year experience in a consumer facing sales role e.g. sales of financial or insurance products or real estate OR experienced in recruiting at a tier 1 recruitment firm (preferably executive search)