3000 - 6000 SGD
Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems | Resume Database | Familiar with Social Media
Workato is expanding rapidly and is looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join the People Operations team. You will be involved in full cycle recruiting, spending 80% of your time creating strong talent pipelines for the company’s current and future hiring needs across the offices while looking into employee retention and development strategies in the remaining 20% of your time.
If you are interested in this job position, please apply here: https://grnh.se/7d9ffad02. Do note that only applications submitted through our Jobs Portal will be considered.
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs and determine selection criteria
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
- Source for and interview candidates through both online (e.g. social platforms and professional networks) and offline (e.g. job fairs and recruitment events) channels
- Forecast quarterly and annual hiring needs with department heads
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
- Produce weekly recruitment metrics and dashboards (via Greenhouse) and review candidate pipelines with hiring managers
- Lead employer branding initiatives
- Evaluate individual and organizational learning and development needs
- Create and execute learning and development strategies and programs so that employees can develop career pathways effectively
- Proven work experience (at least 1 year) as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role
- Experience with talent acquisition for Customer Success positions (e.g. Solutions/Sales Consultant - Technical, Implementation Specialists, Integration Developers) especially in SaaS companies will be a huge plus
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Github)
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems; familiarity with Greenhouse ATS is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Workato is an award-winning cloud intelligent automation and integration platform with enterprise-grade capabilities and no coding required. Workato seamlessly integrates with over 300+ business applications and enables integration and task automation across all those apps.
Recognised as a Leader in Forrester Wave iPaaS for Dynamic Integrations and Leader on Debut in Gartnerâs Enterprise iPaaS Magic Quadrant, Workato is the only company that provides an easy, self-service way to integrate cloud and on-premise applications for all types of businesses â ranging from Fortune 500 Enterprises as well as SMBs.
All recent graduates and outstanding diploma holders will also be considered for our Graduate Development Programme.
Simply awesome. We are a young and dynamic team. We work hard and play hard.
We have a well-stocked pantry with food, drinks and snacks.