Customer Service | Marketing | Others
Team Lead | Calling | BPO | Call Center | ticketing | Airline | Travel
Designation : Team Leader- BPO Operations - Mandarin & Cantonese Speaking Must
Location : Selangor, Malaysia
We are currently looking for Team Leader for its global Business Process Outsourcing Delivery organization to be based out of Selangor, Malaysia. Successful candidate will be required to manage all team and process related issues for International Airline – Call Center Operations. This would entail team management activities including effective process control, monitoring voice standards, performance reporting, value innovation, and escalation resolution. The team size would be of 15 - 20 agents on inbound calls from Airlines Customers. The process is operational 24 x 7 on a 5 days a week work window for staff.
Industry: Travel Transportation, Travel Management Company / TMC / Cruises / Airlines Industry (T&T)/Call Center/BPO
· Total experience should be 4-6 years
· At least 1-2 years in Team Leader position
· Experience in Travel / Airlines industry will be an added advantage
· Experience in Contact Centre / BPO will be an added advantage
Primary Job Responsibilities:
· Ensure team meets and exceed Stipulated Timelines and Service Level Agreements.
· Actively manage staff on a regular basis to ensure all issues are dealt effectively and efficiently
· Train, coach and motivate team members conduct monthly meetings with the staff
· Responsible for Staff Retention and performance appraisal.
· Maintain control of qualitative and quantitative productivity of team individuals
· Resolve escalated queries. Ensure team is aware of all updates and changes in policies/ procedures and processes.
· Interact with client coordinators for process related issues. Maintain and report a MIS of activity (output) for individuals & Team. Serve as process ambassador and represent team during client facility visits. Be in regular email contact and ensure all problems are ironed out on a timely basis
Graduate in any discipline
Walk -In Monday - Friday (9:00 AM - 5:00 PM)
IGT Services and Technologies KL Sdn Bhd
UOA Business Park, Level 6, Tower 8,
No.1, Jalan Pengaturcara U1/51A, Section U1,
Kawasan Perindustrian Temasya,
40150 Shah Alam, Selangor
· People management
· Managing irregular operations situations
Personal Style Enablers:
· Strong supervisory skills with an eye for detail.
· Proficiency with MS-office.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
· Ability to work during nights (24/7 rotational shifts)
· Organized and Methodical