2300 - 3300 SGD
account management | customer relationship management | customer service | customer management | meal planning
Do you want to help companies like like Airbnb, Unilever & Apple make their employee meal programme a success? This role is for you!
Your role will be to take care of key customer accounts and help to plan their meals. These corporate customer accounts usually require catering on a regular basis for seminars, lunch meetings and team lunches. You will be in charge of helping to select suitable dishes and menus from our 80+ restaurant and caterer partners for the customer's team lunches.
- Work directly under the founder, learn about entrepreneurship
- Bonuses & incentives when sales targets are met
- Fast growth
- Training and grooming for manager position
- Flexible working hours + work from co-working spaces in town after you’ve earned your wings
- Plan catering menus for key accounts
- Maintain customer relationship
- Generate more business within each customer account
- Re-engage past customer accounts
Your performance will be evaluated based on:
- Growth of sales from key accounts
- Retention rate of key accounts
- Customer satisfaction levels of key accounts
- Driven and likes to work hard
- Team player
- Great interpersonal skills, loves interacting with other people
- Good command of English (absolutely no grammar mistakes in your writing!)
- Critical thinker, can think on your feet
- Adept at using word doc and excel sheet
Please note we do not have foreign hire quota. Singaporeans and PR applicants are welcome.
Food Retail and Service
10 - 19
Catersmith is the only end-to-end corporate catering marketplace in Singapore. We provide corporate customers a single place to order food and drinks for all event needs, while helping restaurants and caterers deliver and setup their catering.
Catersmith feeds over 6,000 people from 40+ well-known companies each month. Join us in helping teams to bond over reliably delivered, delicious food! We are looking to hire people who are team players, self-initiated and driven. Interest in the food & logistics business is a plus!
Our mission is to bring our customers quality catering, reliably delivered with excellent service.
Catersmiths work hard, play hard, and eat hard too!
If you love interacting with people and connecting great companies with amazing food, you'd be right at home with us. We're a group of young, energetic people who work collaboratively. We don't believe in hierarchy; We work for progress!