Team players | Tech-savvy individuals | Commitment to excellence | Positive work attitude | Ability to learn fast
To conduct immersive & engaging training of S.T.E.AM. programs to children & youths to promote them for the future of work in a digital world.
Training & Career Progress
· We provide initial training and pair you with a more experienced trainer as your buddy mentor to guide & support you;
· Subsequent training on new programs to be introduced will also be provided;
· Advance training will be provided to those who prove their mettle;
· Great opportunities for career progress in more senior or management roles in the company or other group companies for those who perform well.
· Prepare lesson plans, including presentation deck, tools & equipment;
· Conduct fun lessons using creative, interactive & engaging methods to encourage learning through participation;
· Provide feedback, encouragement & support to students;
· Provide periodic written assessment reports on students’ progress that foster the development of the students;
· Focus learning outcomes on the development of the following skills:
o Critical thinking
· Ensure educational tools & equipment are properly checked out and returned before and after lessons;
· Support other tasks such as scheduling events management and registration from time to time;
Qualities We Look for
· Positive work attitude;
· Ability to learn fast;
· Commitment to excellence;
· Tech-savvy individuals;
· Team players;
· Excellent communication & presentation skills;
· Fluent in both oral and written English, preferably with the second language capability, especially Chinese;
· Diploma or degree in any discipline, preferably in Engineering, Computer Science or education discipline is a strong advantage, but not mandatory;
· Any experience in training or coaching digital skills will be a significant advantage.
We are a leading Robotics and Coding Academy that trains STEAM (Science â Technology â Engineering â Arts â Mathematics) and vital 21st century skills to children of the age 5 to 16 years old. We are rapidly expanding in Singapore and soon, across the region.
We are looking for passionate Tech Educators who may be coders with teaching experience or Teachers with coding experience to join us as Tech Educator. To develop and deliver curriculum which will inspire, educate and equip children and youths with essential skills in STEAM to give them a head start in a largely technology-driven world.