Leadership | Communication | AWS | Nasdaq | Microservice Architecture | Product Design | Business Analyst | Software Development | IT Project Management
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Lead the product planning and development according to the company strategic goals. Drive the product application development architecture to ensure the high availability, high scalability and high performance of the technical design.
· Prepare project feasibility studies, cost-benefit analysis and proposals and obtain required approvals from appropriate IT management and project sponsors.
· Establish project plans, resources, budgets and time-frames, and assign tasks.
· Work closely with multiple teams such as business development, software development, testing, and operations to achieve the outcomes required; and to continuously improve product user experience.
· Identify, track and communicate project progress, milestones, deliverables changes and dependencies within the schedule, costs, issues and risks.
· Secure acceptance and approval of deliverables or revisions to the project from the project sponsor and stakeholders.
· Ensure work deliverables are in compliance with policies and regulatory requirements.
· Plan for and oversee preparation of documentation of each project phase (business requirements, functional specification, project plan, test strategy, test plan, etc), training and support in new/modified applications.
· Continuously monitor/analyze user feedback and data analysis results after the product “go-live”, and roadmap improvement plans.
· Manage team’s performance of project tasks, provide technical advice and guidance, schedule assignments and training for development, prepare performance appraisals.
Cyberdyne Tech Exchange (“CTX”) is a Singapore digital asset exchange where qualified issuers and investors can issue and trade asset-backed security tokens. These security tokens are backed by curated investment grade assets such as artwork, diamonds, real estate and equity securities.
We are looking for a driven individual who is passionate about technology and financial products in a fintech setup. The candidate shall take on the role as a project manager and business analyst to support the needs of the strategic business goals. He/she shall analyse the design of technical systems and business models and enhance the quality of IT products and services. The candidate will work closely with other departments to provide system support; and to align with company direction.
Our ideal candidate should be a hands on individual with the capability to function in a fast paced, complex and dynamic environment; and have excellent organizational skills. The individual should have the ability to lead a team as well as be a team player. Other desired traits include strong people skills, be collaborative and a can-do mindset.
If you are looking to be part of an exciting team within the financial technology industry, we would like to hear from you. Remuneration will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Interested candidates are requested to write in with your detailed resume including current and expected remuneration, and contact numbers to:
Corporate Office Department
Cyberdyne Tech Exchange Pte Ltd
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
· A bachelor degree or above with a computer science related major.
· Minimum of 8 years relevant experience of IT project management and software development programming experience.
· Proven track record in project management and as a business analyst or equivalent preferably in a financial institution.
· Strong financial product design capability and ability to understand user experience. PMP certification or equivalent will be advantageous.
· Familiar with microservice architecture, understand microservice design concepts, and be familiar with mainstream microservice technology framework.
· Knowledge of the Nasdaq financial framework, especially matching engine, market supervision, microservices and AWS, would be advantageous.
· Strong knowledge of the operation mode of an exchange and be familiar with customers and investors of securities and derivative product trading institutions would be preferred.
· Effective communications skills in both English and Mandarin, leadership mindset, with the ability to lead and collaborate across departments. Result-oriented, hands-on and diligent.
Financial Services and Products
20 - 49
Cyberdyne Tech Exchange (“CTX”) is a Singapore digital asset exchange where qualified issuers and investors can issue and trade asset-backed security tokens. These security tokens are backed by curated investment grade assets such as artwork, diamonds, real estate and equity securities. Our platform offers a complete suite of services that include primary issuance, trading and settlement, as well as custody services.
A full-service regulated digital asset exchange for the digital economy in Singapore. For the savvy issuers and discerning investors.
We strive to foster a work environment that is passionate, collaborative and innovative.