25000000 - 40000000 IDREquity
Full-Stack Developer | Software-System Administrator
Fundnel is a licensed private investment platform that offers unlisted securities in growth and pre-IPO stage companies across industries to a qualified network of over 10,000 investors, comprising both professional – private equity, venture capital, corporate venture capital, family offices, angel investor networks – and individually accredited investors actively looking to diversify their current portfolio.
We screen all investment opportunities to ensure businesses meet the stringent requirements defined by the Fundnel Factor – a proprietary data-driven due-diligence process analysing >130 quantitative data points per company – before reaching Fundnel’s investor network. Fundnel’s network of investors perform further due-diligence before making an "Anchor Investment" in a particular deal they see value in. Only deals with a lead anchor investor will be listed on our platform, whereupon other investors are invited to join the investment round.
Fundnel is headquartered in Singapore and has a growing team of >30 people spread across regional offices in Indonesia, Brunei, Malaysia, Australia and India. Total deal origination value on our network exceeds US$100m with 25 transactions completed to date.
We're looking for a key figure to join our technology development team focusing on the backend of our growing platform as a Technical Lead based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Some things to know before you apply
- We have big plans to disrupt the traditional fundraising process for private businesses
- You will work with a diverse team of former investment bankers, strategy consultants and business owners in developing innovative funding and growth strategies for clients
- Everything we do is focused on helping businesses do business, better
- We work really hard but play really hard as well
- Overlook development of Fundnel products for the next phase of growth along with our vision through the hands-on involvement and working side by side closely with the team
- Mentor, guide and work in a team with other software engineers on our main platform alongside our proprietary tool, Deal Management System, to make sure Fundnel is able to evaluate and screen businesses efficiently and accurately, utilizing experience and knowledge from areas including but not limited to:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Machine Learning
- Natural Language Processing
- Data Collection/Restructuring
- Real-Time High-Volume Data Processing
- Developer Friendly APIs
- Integration of 3rd party APIs and tools
Roles & Responsibilities
- Lead technical planning and execution of our products and systems
- Collaborate with other departments to define, design & ship features
- Manage a team of engineers, including recruiting, onboarding, coaching and mentorship
- Hands-on technical contribution (writing and reviewing code, writing and validating quality documentation, triaging issues etc)
- Lead team learning and improvement exercises such as retrospectives and post-mortems
- Keep an eye out for upcoming trends and their applicability to our technology in strengthening our product offerings
Skills & Experience Required
- Strong written and verbal communication skill (English & Bahasa)
- Strong technical experience and skill
- At least 5-8 years of software development experiences
- At least 2-3 years of leading, hiring and mentoring engineers
- Working experience with a decent MVC framework is a must (Yii, Laravel, Symfony etc)
- Experience with at least one ReactJS, VueJS or AngularJS is a must
- Experience in database design, building and maintaining databases, optimizing queries
- Understanding of DevOps to deploy and maintain server infrastructure
- Experience with Jenkins, AWS services (EC2, RDS etc)
- Experience with caching practices, memcache, Redis
- Experience with TDD, unit testing, smoke testing, PHPUnit, Selenium, Mocha is a plus
- Able to reason about technical architecture, design, tradeoffs and challenges while fitting in timeline
- A demonstrated record of success with data analysis, validated learning, and research into successful products
- Experience with Python and R
- Experience with data integration from multiple sources in different languages
- Experience with NoSQL and ElasticSearch
- Have a portfolio of past data science projects, experience with developing and deployment of machine learning algorithms across a cluster of machines
- Experience with building classifications and regression models for machine learning algorithms, and have used scikit-learn in Python
Only successful applicants will be contacted. Please come prepared for an intensive round of interview.
Fundnel is a licensed private investment platform that offers unlisted securities in growth and pre-IPO stage companies across industries to a qualified network of investors, comprising of both professional â corporate venture, private equity, venture capital funds, family offices, angel investor networks â and individually accredited investors actively looking to diversify their current portfolio.
We screen all investment opportunities to ensure businesses meet the minimum requirements defined by the Fundnel Factor âa proprietary data-driven due-diligence process analysing over 130 quantitative data points per company* â before reaching our investor network. Our network of investors perform further due-diligence before making an "Anchor Investmentâ in a particular deal they see value in. Only deals with a lead anchor investor will be listed on our platform, whereupon other investors are invited to join the investment round.
Fundnel is headquartered in Singapore and has a growing team of over thirty people spread across regional deal offices in Indonesia, Malaysia and Australia.
Total deal origination value on our network exceeds US$100mm+ with 24â transactions completed to date.
* Historically, only c.10% of companies will be offered to our investors, whilst just c.2% eventually receive an investment â our technology enabled solution means that our investors do not have to spend unnecessary time and resources hiring large teams of analysts to do what we do.