7500 - 9000 SGD
Full-stack Developer | Project Management
Product Management | Front-end Development | Back-end Development | Software Engineering | Project Management | Software Development
Hapz is on a mission to revolutionise the event industry with a one-stop event management platform. We provide a unified solution for event organisers to manage their ecosystem - from their ticket-booking experience, real-time data analytics, to on-ground payment solution. We have partnered with some of the best events in Singapore, including Beerfest Asia, Singapore Yacht Show, National Day Parade, and F1 Community Events. We also have strong brand partners, such as Singtel, Shopee, Lazada, and Grab.
We are now looking to expand our reach within Southeast Asia. To drive this, we are looking for a visionary Technical Lead to join our Product Team.
Team & Role
The product team is the cornerstone of Hapz platform. We use leading-edge technologies such as Apache Kafka, Kubernetes, Docker, Spring Boot, Elasticsearch, etc to build a scalable event management platform that has processed millions in ticket revenue and simplified event operations for large scale events with 30,000+ attendees.
Hapz adopts the following core principles for software design:
- Agile Manifesto
- Microservices Architecture
- Continuous Integration / Delivery
- Infrastructure as a Code
- 12-Factor Application
As our Technical Lead, you will work closely with the CTO and PM to design and execute the product development roadmap. You will direct the development process as a team leader and lead developer.
- Understand Hapz’s product vision and assist in the development and realisation of the IT roadmaps.
- Mentor the development team on software development design and frameworks to establish consistency and best practices.
- Maintain proper source code version control in the development team.
- Manage software versioning and ensure backwards compatibility.
- Acts as an expert technical mentor to the development team and business users.
- Lead code reviews to identify mistakes in development phases and improve software quality.
You may enjoy this if:
- You have good team spirit and enjoy mentoring others.
- You are a champion of scalable architecture and software design patterns.
- You are an excellent communicator. You can effectively share product value and vision with various stakeholders (both technical and non-technical) and rally team members.
- You enjoy autonomy - you manage your own time, initiatives, and priority effectively.
- You are analytical and result-driven.
- You like working in a fast-paced environment.
We’re looking for:
- At least 7 years of technical design related to Java software development.
- Expert in enterprise development using Spring Boot on Java EE
- Expertise in technical knowledge in software development methodologies, design, and implementation.
- Experienced in implementing technical solutions, from inception to completion.
- Experience with a wide variety of technologies.
- Hands-on practical experience architecting AWS cloud environments.
Nice to haves:
- Residing in Singapore or Southeast Asia.
- Willing to relocate to Singapore.
Hapz is a people-first company, we believe that our goals can only be achieved in a supportive and autonomous environment - where you can take control of your own growth and initiatives. We are also adaptable; we cherish flexibility and ability to thrive in uncertainty. Finally, we put a huge emphasis in communication and empathy. We look for individuals who actively listen, help their teammates, and share their insights.
If this role would make you excited to come into work every day, please send your CV to email@example.com or through StartupJobAsia to apply.
Hapz helps event organisers maximise their revenue through our event recommendation and dynamic pricing platform.
Up to 60 days from event day, event organisers would be able to liquidate their unsold tickets by allowing consumers to name their own price through our platform.