Software Sales | Interpersonal Skills | powerpoint | Presentation Skills | Business Development | Negiotiations | Enterprise Sales | Teamwork
Arcadier next area of growth focus would be to grow its Enterprise Business and to secure large Marketplace projects from multi-national companies (MNC), financial institutions, governments and trade associations seeking to create marketplaces to augment their business. Arcadier is currently seeking to attract a super smart, highly responsible business development manager with a love for Tech to join its team to join the team and lead in the following areas: lead generation, sales pitches, account management and project management.
· Identify and engage new enterprise business opportunities to expand the Arcadier Enterprise customer base, develop new customer relationships, and meet sales targets;
· Develop a pipeline of opportunities and driving them to closure, through responding to RFP''s, customer quote requests, preparing business cases
· Understand customers’ requirements and position the Arcadier solution well to service the customer correctly.
· Coordinating internal personnel (Product, Marketing, Finance and Development) to ensure that customer operational & commercial outcomes are fulfilled
· Drive solution requirement efforts that best address customer needs by coordinating and facilitating the participation of cross-functional teams (including, product, support and development partner resources) leading to successful sales closure
· Stay updated on industry knowledge, market conditions and competitors'' products and pricing
· Present at conference and exhibitions that Arcadier participates in to gain business development leads
· Prepare Business Development Presentation Decks and Pitch Documents
· Share relevant feedback from Enterprise customers to support the continuous improvement of customer service and solution enhancement
· Support all Arcadier’s business opportunities globally (which may require occasional night conference calls and travel)
· Establish good rapport and relationship with our Development/Expert Partners ensuring they are up to speed with Arcadier’s Development Platforms
· Ensure successful deliver of Enterprise Customer’s project, project management and liaise on billings and invoicing where required by Finance for support.
· Secure and engage strong resellers/distributors of our Enterprise segment including strategy consulting houses, digital software houses and other SaaS organisations.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business / IT discipline with minimum 3 years of working IT or Corporate business development/sales experience
· Strong interpersonal/ communication skills – speaking to senior or C-level executives
· Excellent presentation and communication skills at all levels – both internally and externally
· The ability to build strong internal relationships, and influence stakeholders of different functions and levels;
· Competent in Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint and Excel), Salesforce a plus
· Proven track record showing management of sales cycle and closing of big complex projects
· Self-motivated, self-starter and highly persistent in follow-up
· Experience navigating past gatekeepers to connect with key influencers & decision makers
· Ability to understand and apply commercial acumen;
· Ability to synthesize complex issues and communicate in simple messages.
· Be motivated, self-driven and excellent negotiating skills;
· The attitude to win collaboratively
· Accustomed to working in a multi-located & multi-cultural environment
· Ability to multi-task efficiently ensure all areas of a project roll-out is on time
· Strong fluency in English with Chinese as a plus
· Willingness to travel and do night conference calls where required
· Be a willing team player, it’s a tech start-up environment after all
· Ability to work in Singapore is a must. Eg. Singapore Citizen or PR
Business To Business
50 - 99
Arcadier is a multi-award winning cool technology start-up company which recently won the Emerging Enterprise Awards 2016 and the Best Innovative Start-up (Early Stage) 2016 awards, Millennial 20-20 Commerce Enabler Awards 2017.
Headquartered in Singapore, Arcadier has offices in Sydney, Manila with a team of 30 employees, Arcadier is the first organisation in the world to provide a DIY off-the-shelve marketplace technology that would enable anyone with a marketplace idea be able to build one within minutes, no coding needed and no developers needed.
To create connected communities where people discover, learn, trust and trade easily.
We’re often exposed to great business ideas from local and global customers. Whether you are an aspiring entrepreneur or an established brand who wants to improve lives and economies around you, we go above and beyond in creating our marketplace software to deliver satisfaction to our partners.
We dare to venture deep into the digital world and create something that’s going to shake the status quo on the internet. Looking at the supply and demand in the market, we are constantly pushing boundaries in what we do to support the collaborative economy.
At Arcadier, we often ask ourselves, “How could it be done better?” We’re doing everything we can to make sure we reach a solution. Along the way we’re doing our best to have fun, and to learn a few things too. We look forward to walking alongside you as a member of our community, and in building a successful marketplace to change the world together.
What we value
Working at Arcadier is more than just receiving paychecks and enjoying awesome perks. It’s about shaping the world for the better. Create opportunities for millions of women and men around the world, improve local economies, inspire artists, and bring communities together.
Who we’re looking for
At Arcadier, our focus is to empower entrepreneurs, communities, and companies all around the globe. We are a passionate team working to turn ideas into reality, and we do it well. We’re looking for someone to take their creativity to the next level and create something that can make a difference.