Software Development | Jira | Product Management | Project Management
We are looking for a technical product manager who will join the tech team and deliver first class mobile application development.
This is a key role in the company so we are looking for someone of high quality with a passion for their work. Someone who has technical savvy with strong project management skills and user empathy.
Do you want to join us on this incredible journey as we grow and change lives?
Active8me is an award-winning startup focused on the digital fitness, health and wellness space. Founded by two-time Olympian Jeremy Rolleston, Active8me is an all-in-one mobile platform that incorporates all aspects of healthy living – exercise, nutrition, mindset, tracking and wearables, and more. A solution for tackling chronic diseases and an engaging SaaS solution for partners. Active8me is where technology meets real life to build a healthier future. We are poised to capitalise on the growth in this space presently and in the coming years. See www.active8me.com for more details.
To be successful and fit in with our autonomous startup environment, we're all about having great, passionate people who don't mind rolling up their sleeves and getting in the thick of it! We’re looking for someone who exhibits the following qualities:
• World class - for our company to be the best, we want to employ the best.
• Proactive Communicator – you proactively keep the CEO and others updated.
• Team Player - we want someone who can work within a team environment well. Someone that truly believes the best outcome comes from the sum of many parts.
• Doer – we believe talk is cheap. We want people of action who have a “can do” attitude and just get the job done. Someone who takes responsibility, finds a solution, helps solve the problem and who gets things done with a minimum of fuss.
• BS cutter - you know what we mean. We’re not into politics or games at Active8me. We’re into honest communication, integrity and saying it how it is.
• Passion – we believe that to do something great you need to be passionate about what you do and passionate about why you’re doing it.
Singapore preferred. Can be remote.
Part-time initially. Possibility of full-time thereafter.
MORE INFORMATION / APPLY
For more information please contact:
• Taking business requirements and translating them into detailed technical requirements.
• Work with the development team to ensure that product requirements and priorities are understood.
• Manage the day-to-day project management of the technical team using Jira and an agile approach to ensure that tasks are developed on time, with high quality and to ensure business requirements are met.
• Define the product vision, product roadmap and product strategy. (“Where” are we going).
• Customer focus - identify customer needs and develop strategies and product requirements to meet these needs / demands. (“Why” will this product succeed).
• Coordinate product releases with various teams eg marketing, sales, tech.
• Participate proactively in developing and maintaining team standards, documentation, tools, and best practices.
• Minimum 2 years experience in customer facing product development from identifying user needs, to deployment, to market.
• Excellent communication skills to clearly articulate business requirements to engineering. Ability to manage and influence people with different personality styles.
• User-centric attitude
• Strong business acumen to understand company strategy, competitor’s positioning, and user and industry trends.
• Experience managing projects using Jira.
• Experience working in B2B SAAS platforms is highly preferred.
Active8me is a digital fitness and health platform for Asia. We are fit, active, healthy, stylish and inspirational.
We provide proactive health solutions for consumers, employers, insurers and health practitioners. We provide:
- an engaging, mobile, all-in-one offering for people wanting to get fit and healthy. Like a PT, dietician and life coach in your pocket - take them with you anywhere, anytime!
- a total digital health and wellness solution for employers - across exercise, nutrition, mindset and holistic health
- a preventative health solution for tackling chronic diseases like diabetes and obesity - See more at: http://sg.startupjobs.asia/sg/company/update/12#st...
Active8me offers a range of customised programs (e.g. Lose Weight, Toning, Pregnancy, Post-Baby, Running) for people of all levels. Each person then receives customised workout plans; Asian healthy nutrition meal plans; behavioural change/ mindset lessons and holistic health nudges. We then combine this with inspiration, education, community and intelligent connectivity to wearable technology and devices. All brought to you by an incredible team of experts including Olympians, dieticians, personal trainers, doctors and more.
Our aim is a healthier and more active Asia.
Transforming bodies. Transforming thinking. Transforming lifestyles. Transforming health. Transforming lives.