3000 - 6000 SGD
Tableau | Data visualisation | SEO writing | Tech user manuals
Quilt.AI creates empathy at scale between organizations and the billions of people on the planet. As a research company, we uncover cultural meaning in big human data to design positive change and impact at scale. We merge machine learning with human, cultural intelligence. Our team of anthropologists, engineers and designers develop dynamic models and maps from the billions of data points generated from digital behaviour with contextual ethnographic immersions.
Roles & Responsibilities
As a technical writer, you will be responsible for creating clear and concise user content, while having subject matter experts guide you through the entire process, in order to make complex information accessible to employees and clients. Your efforts will result in smooth technical communication between technology developers and key stakeholders.
You communicate effectively; working with cross-functional teams to understand the product requirements and translate them for end users. You are detail-oriented; able to be as clear, precise, and detailed as needed to organise and create comprehensive materials. You are creative; able to break down complex concepts into user friendly, yet informative pieces.
What you will bring to Quilt.AI
- Produce and update documentation on product features including technical user manuals, training guides, tutorials, video scripts, blog articles, and standard operating procedures.
- Able to write new content in the style that is most suitable for each target audience.
- Edit copy for voice, tone, and accuracy.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a technical writer for engineering, IT, management, or other related industries.
-> If you do not have technical writing experience, we will consider prior experience in design and development, have worked as a research assistant, or a specialist in a technical field.
Please submit 3 to 4 samples of your previous work along with your CV.
Preferred (Additional requirements which are not necessary prerequisites)
- Experience in SEO writing for content marketing.
- An understanding of data analysis and visualisation concepts or prior experience writing for related software is advantageous.