Project Management | Others
A global leader and trusted partner in the Banking and Technology space consulting exclusively for leading private wealth and financial institutions, we at Syncordis drive innovation, solve complex challenges and improve operational efficiency for our clients using a range of Temenos core banking solutions. As a global Temenos Services Partner - building on our deep expertise and niche in Temenos banking solutions, we enable financial institutions to realise their business ambitions - we advise clients end-to-end on their transformation and implementation journey. Driven by an entrepreneurial, ambitious and close-knit global team, we're on an exciting growth trajectory with expansion plans!
As a technology consulting professional at Syncordis, you will work with some of the top financial institutions and engage in the all-in-one consulting experience. You’ll be part of an international network of professionals across geographies and you’ll work in high-performing, multi-skilled agile teams that deliver exceptional client service.
We highly believe that you should own and shape your career and we’ll provide the support, resources and opportunities for you to develop the skills, knowledge and experience needed to succeed. We’re excited to be growing our diverse team and commit to our company’s vision where all consultants continue to thrive and make an impact on the millions of people worldwide with our work.
- Collaborative, entrepreneurial and team focused environment - we don't believe in hierarchies or restrictive processes!
- We work nimbly with our clients
- Culture of individual-career development, leadership grooming and expertise sharing
- Opportunities to always be in touch with your software product knowledge
- High levels of autonomy and ownership
- Highly competitive remuneration package
- Exciting clients & transformation projects
- Opportunity to travel!
- Equal opportunity employer with teammates from all around the world: we value diverse and non-traditional backgrounds!
- Flat hierarchy
- Continuous Learning
- Fun at work!
If this sounds interesting to you, we'd love to hear from you - drop us your CV and tell us a little about yourself here: https://airtable.com/shrc0bpAxnDhsVfV9
Insights into your Role
- Engage in the all-in-one consulting experience: All the way from speaking to clients, assisting in pre-sales opportunities to designing, programming, testing, dazzling clients with snazzy and innovative demos, receiving sign offs and deploying - you will have the opportunity to be involved in the various stages and create value for client delivery
- Become a Subject Matter Expert: Build your technical know-hows, functional skills and expertise as part of our pool of Subject-Matter Experts
- Develop training and public speaking skills: Training and coaching juniors, peers and even seniors
What We Are Looking For?
We are looking for technology consultants who are technical superstars, analytical, innovative and out-of-the-box thinkers committed to self-development. We would love for you to be armed with unbridled curiousity, drive, tenacity and the ability to make work fun for yourself and the team!
We're not looking for the "ideal candidate" - not all of these are must haves so please take the leap and send in your application, even if you don't feel you meet all the criteria!
Skills That We Look For
- Technical Expertise: Experience in Application Programming, System Integration, UX Design and/or Development Work as well as foundational knowledge in SQL, Java, C++ , C# or Shell scripting
- Empathetic Communication: Confident in communicating with different teammates and stakeholders as well as have strong stakeholder management skills
- Team Player: For you, work isn't a solo endeavor. You understand the importance of working as a team and enjoy collaborating cross-functionally to accomplish shared goals, and you care about learning, growing, and helping others to do the same.
- Opportunities seeker & Problem Solver:You turn problems, challenges and failures into opportunities for finding lessons and disruptive solutions that create value for Syncordis and our clients.
- Pragmatic and business-oriented: You care about business value/impact and prioritize projects accordingly. You balance innovativity and flexibility with accountability and responsibility.