2600 - 4500 SGD
Technical Support | Software-system Administrator | Hardware System Administrator
Good team spirit | Self-discipline | Meticulous workmanship | AWS services | Linux | Windows Operating System | Microsoft Software
- Operational real-time monitoring and analysis of operations events from multiple consoles/sources on 24x7 shift basis
- Daily IT operations including systems monitoring and incident management
- Timely escalation and tracking of incidents to ensure prompt responses to all reported incidents
- Assist in evaluating operations events and issues, being the escalation point of contact when required
- Develop, maintain and update all relevant documentation (SOPs, case tickets, etc.) for continuous improvements of CTX operations
- Handle day-to-day IT operations and other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- At least 2 or more years of working experience in IT DC and network operations centre
- Relevant Polytechnic IT or A-level graduate
- Familiarity with Windows, Linux, Microsoft Office tools, AWS services
- Knowledge on ITIL/ISO20001 and ITSM is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good team spirit, meticulous workmanship and self-discipline
Financial Services and Products
20 - 49
Cyberdyne Tech Exchange (“CTX”) is a Singapore digital asset exchange where qualified issuers and investors can issue and trade asset-backed security tokens. These security tokens are backed by curated investment grade assets such as artwork, diamonds, real estate and equity securities.
Our platform offers a complete suite of services that include primary issuance, trading and settlement, as well as custody services.
A full-service regulated digital asset exchange for the digital economy in Singapore. For the savvy issuers and discerning investors.
We strive to foster a work environment that is passionate, collaborative and innovative.