Customer service | Outbound call
- Working Hour/Day: Shift, 6:00 A.M. – 2.00 P.M. / 2.00 P.M. – 10.00 P.M. 16x7 Shift (5 Days Working)
- Basic Salary: RM 4500
- Job Training provided
- Handle outbound calls.
- Do some survey/validate customers information.
- Key in the data in the system
- Ensure that the data are accurate and have to minimize the mistakes.
- Must be able to speak the corresponding language needed in the department to the customer
- Candidate must possess a high school diploma / Bachelor’s Degree and above
- Good communication in English & the native language
- Candidate with minimum 1 year working experience in customer service
- Malaysian Citizen
- Able to work collectively in a team under the guidance of the team leader
- Able to work in shift hour and working during the weekend when needed