3500 - 4500 SGD
Full-stack Developer | System Software Analyst | Others
Software Testing | Testing | QA | Automation Test
Hapz is on a mission to revolutionise the event industry with a one-stop event management platform. We provide a unified solution for event organisers to manage their ecosystem - from their ticket-booking experience, real-time data analytics, to on-ground payment solution. We have partnered with some of the best events in Singapore, including Beerfest Asia, Singapore Yacht Show, National Day Parade, and F1 Community Events. We also have strong brand partners, such as Singtel, Shopee, Lazada, and Grab.
We are now looking to expand our reach within Southeast Asia. To drive this, we are looking for a diligent Test Engineer to join our Product Team.
Team & Role
The product team is the cornerstone of Hapz platform. We use leading-edge technologies such as Apache Kafka, Kubernetes, Docker, Spring Boot, Elasticsearch, etc. to build a scalable event management platform that has processed millions in ticket revenue and simplified event operations for large scale events with 30,000+ attendees.
Hapz adopts the following core principles for software design:
- Agile Manifesto
- Microservices Architecture
- Continuous Integration / Delivery
- Infrastructure as a Code
- 12-Factor Application
As a Test Engineer, you will navigate through Hapz’s software ecosystem, identify weak spots and constantly design better and creative ways to identify and quickly resolve potential problems. You'll have a huge impact on more than 100,000 event goers and the quality of Hapz products and services.
Hapz is a people-first company, we believe that our goals can only be achieved in a supportive and autonomous environment - where you can take control of your own growth and initiatives. We are also adaptable; we cherish flexibility and ability to thrive in uncertainty. Finally, we put a huge emphasis in communication and empathy. We look for individuals who actively listen, help their teammates, and share their insights.
If this role would make you excited to come into work every day, we need to talk. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or through [platform] to apply.
- Develop test strategies to manage different phases in the Software Testing Life Cycle
- Lead efforts to improve the Engineering team's test coverage, release velocity and production health.
- Write moderately complex code/scripts to test systems, implementing test harnesses and infrastructure as necessary.
- Take responsibility for monitoring product development and usage at all levels with an eye toward improving product quality.
- Automate tests using test frameworks.
You may enjoy this if:
- You have good team spirit. You like to collaborate and help others.
- You enjoy quality assurance and take pride in releasing a stable product.
- You are an excellent communicator, able to drive conversation with various stakeholders.
- You enjoy autonomy - you manage your own time, initiatives, and priority effectively.
- You like working in a fast-paced environment.
We’re looking for:
- BS in Computer Science/Design, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with Java and Spring framework.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant work experience, including development and/or test automation experience.
- Knowledge of test strategies and methodologies, writing test plans, creating and executing automated test cases.
Nice to haves:
- Familiar with testing tools like Selenium.
- Good understanding of modern REST API design.
- Currently residing in Singapore or Southeast Asia
Hapz helps event organisers maximise their revenue through our event recommendation and dynamic pricing platform.
Up to 60 days from event day, event organisers would be able to liquidate their unsold tickets by allowing consumers to name their own price through our platform.