2800 - 3800 SGD
Strong Collaboration Skills | Strong Analytical Skills
Workato is looking for recent graduates to join our Graduate Development Programme where they will undertake a 2-year training programme to become a Technical Consultant.
For full details of the Graduate Development Programme, read this.
If you are interested in this job position, please apply here: https://grnh.se/09c597d32. Do note that only applications submitted through our Jobs Portal will be considered.
More information will be provided.
- Relevant bachelor's degree or equivalent industry experience (e.g. Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering)
- Strong analytical skills with an entrepreneurial and proactive mindset;
- The ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time independently under high-pressure situations;
- Strong collaboration skills and can work effectively in teams
- The ability to adapt to a dynamic start-up environment with a passion for making an impact
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Experience in a startup will be a plus
- Technical background or good understanding of technology and industry trends, especially in the app integration space,will be a plus
Workato is an award-winning cloud intelligent automation and integration platform with enterprise-grade capabilities and no coding required. Workato seamlessly integrates with over 300+ business applications and enables integration and task automation across all those apps.
Recognised as a Leader in Forrester Wave iPaaS for Dynamic Integrations and Leader on Debut in Gartnerâs Enterprise iPaaS Magic Quadrant, Workato is the only company that provides an easy, self-service way to integrate cloud and on-premise applications for all types of businesses â ranging from Fortune 500 Enterprises as well as SMBs.
All recent graduates and outstanding diploma holders will also be considered for our Graduate Development Programme.
Simply awesome. We are a young and dynamic team. We work hard and play hard.
We have a well-stocked pantry with food, drinks and snacks.