Cornerstone Enrichment offers specialised programmes to primary, secondary schools and tertiary institutions in Singapore. We are a specialised training institution in the education industry, equipping youth all over Singapore with 21st-century skills that will enable them to be responsible citizens and problem-solvers. Our aim is to empower our youths to be ingenious, resilient, exemplary and caring individuals.
Through our programmes and events, Cornerstone brings students in direct contact with role models, experienced trainers, entrepreneurs and professionals from the industries. We mentor them on their projects and provide the crucial link between education and industries.
The following are some of the programmes we provide to students:
- Virtual Reality (Academic and Enrichment)
- Virtual Reality Coding
- Artificial Intelligence and Robotics
- Various Life Skills and SEL Competencies Programmes
- Motivation and Study Skills
- Service Learning and Values-in-Action
- Career Awareness and Planning
- Time Out Programme / After School Engagement
- Speech and Drama
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Design Thinking
- Financial Literacy
- Various Elective Modules
Train, engage, guide, counsel, motivate and mentor at-risk students to enable them to perform within or above their capacities and potentials. The following are the main responsibilities:
- To help students overcome personal, behavioural, family or social barriers that confound their motivation, functioning and learning.
- To use intervention strategies and counselling to guide students towards the path of normalization and improve their academic results, social-emotional and psychological well-being.
- To reduce attrition and dropping out of school prematurely.
- To work with the teacher in charge and/or school counsellors to motivate students and equip them with life skills and values.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Must be adept at online training
- Minimum Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Psychology, Education Psychology, Counselling, Social Work or in fields related to socio-emotional learning.
- At least 21 years and above.
- Possess the necessary skills and experience in working with at-risk students (especially 12 to 17 years) for at least 2 years.
- Preferably be trained in education, counselling, psychology, social work or related fields.
- Be responsible and mature.
- Be able to maintain a disciplined approach/ structure within the programme.
- Be able to instil a high level of self-discipline in students.
- Be able to conduct themselves in a firm and respectful manner.
- Good communication skills
- Proficient in English
Cornerstone is an initiative by MoneyTree, a specialised arm to focus on nurturing students and youth by educating them about essential life skills and empowering them to become successful and caring individuals through character and citizenship education. We at Cornerstone share the same mission, values and ethos as our parent MoneyTree, and have been crafted out from the original to provide a greater degree of focus, customization and customer service to our clients.
Cornerstone offers the following specialised programmes to primary, secondary schools and tertiary institutions in Singapore:
Study and Motivational Skills
Service Learning and Values-in-Action
Public Speaking, etc