2500 - 3500 SGD
To support our growth and expansion, we are looking for special individuals with an engineering or computer science background who wish to upgrade their technology skills and train others. We provide a challenging environment where people learn, adapt and grow professionally and personally as well as have fun in the process.
Future Ready Academy is a leading academy for A.I. (Artificial Intelligence) and S.T.E.A.M. (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art & Mathematics) learning to unleash the power of human potential to build a better future for people, planet and profits.
We partner with global leaders in digital and 21st century skills education (according to the World Economic Forum Future of Jobs Report 2020) to deliver world-class curriculum and quality training for K-12 and adult vocational training program in A.I. and IoT. We offer work-study apprenticeships programs for both fresh graduates and mid-career professional to skill and reskill them for the futures of work in a digital world in an engaging and immersive environment.
Conduct training (onsite & virtual) of AI and S.T.E.A.M. programs in Singapore and across Southeast Asia.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Learn and train on AI & data (analytics / engineering / science) skills with various programming languages in different domains
- Curate and localize both offline and online advanced AI & data curriculums and products from various international partners for Singapore and ASEAN market
- Crystallize AI & data learning journey by coaching learners with critical thinking, problem-solving, communication, and collaboration skills development
- Build resilience and entrepreneurial mindset
- Perform any other related administrative duties as required
Qualities We Look for
- Tech-savvy individuals with the ability to learn, adapt, and train AI and IoT programs fast.
- Diploma or Degree in Engineering, Business or Computer Science (or equivalent).
- ACLP or ACTA certification is a plus.
- 1-2 years working experience is preferred, but fresh graduate with the right attitude & aptitude are also strongly encouraged to apply.
- Any training or teaching experience especially of technical or digital skills will be a significant advantage.
- Candidates with some programming skills in Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Python and SQL are preferred.
- Commitment to excellence with a positive work attitude.
- Candidates who can start soon are preferred.
We are a leading Robotics and Coding Academy that trains STEAM (Science â Technology â Engineering â Arts â Mathematics) and vital 21st century skills to children of the age 5 to 16 years old. We are rapidly expanding in Singapore and soon, across the region.
We are looking for passionate Tech Educators who may be coders with teaching experience or Teachers with coding experience to join us as Tech Educator. To develop and deliver curriculum which will inspire, educate and equip children and youths with essential skills in STEAM to give them a head start in a largely technology-driven world.