Kannada language | Transcribing | Transcription
Interested in transcribing audios following specific guidelines and writing conventions? This project is for you!
This is a transcription project wherein you will be working in a tool to transcribe Kannada audio data as per standard guidelines and set writing conventions. The project is expected to last for around 3 months with a potential to extend. On an average, it takes around 12-17 hours of work to transcribe one hour of audio.
Please follow the steps below on how to apply for the project:
1. Visit the Appen website using the link below:
2. Choose Kannada (India) as your primary language.
3. Complete the Registration page and click the Submit Application button to create your account
4. Once your account has been created, click the 'All Projects' Tab and look for Kivu
5. Choose the "Learn More” or “Qualify" button to start your qualification to the project.
Don’t miss the chance to earn extra income working from the comfort of your own home. This is a great opportunity for you and your friends!
• Work from home with flexible hours
• You can work on our projects around your other jobs
• Appen is ranked as top 1 out of 100 companies offering remote jobs by Flexjobs.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Thank you and we hope to work with you soon!
- Transcribing audios following specific guidelines and writing conventions.
- Should be able to transcribe at least one hour of audio per week.
· Native Kannada speaker residing in India
· Available to spend 20-25 hours weekly on the project.
· Attention to details
· Kannada typing skills