450 - 850 USD
personable | detailed | upselling | sales
DREAM A LITTLE. TRAVEL A LOT.
The Luxe Nomad is Asia Pacific's leading luxury villa booking portal and management company.
And it's our goal to make booking a villa - easy.
Which is where you come into play! Do you love researching and putting itineraries together for holidays? Do you love it when you close a sale?
If you're a go getter with grit, empathy and wit - then please get in touch with us. We have a great team and as we are growing fast we are hiring fast!
To meet the growing demand, we're assembling a bigger team of passionate, creative and hard-working Trip Curator Nomads to help us plan the well-earned vacations of some of the region's most discerning travellers.
Customer Service Nomads are multi-tasking nomads, with a mental and digital Rolodex of some of the world's most exclusive properties.
What you'll be doing:
- Handle enquiries and provide trip recommendations tailored to each client's unique needs;
- Coordinate and communicate effectively with our partners;
- Collaborate with fellow Nomads to deliver remarkable experiences for our clients.
Luxury trip planning requires quick-thinking, resourcefulness, and creative problem-solving. Smart, articulate, and results-driven Customer Service Nomads are required to:
- Hours are 5 days per week, 8-hours per day, plus a weekend shift to be shared with other team members.
- Write well thought out, clear and concise emails to clients and partners in excellent English.
- An eye for luxury and detail
- Tend to email, phone and chat platforms to serve our clients best.
- Understand databases, basic Microsoft Excel functions and G Suite applications.
- Remain cool, calm and professional in some demanding and unique circumstances.
- Have access to their own computer with internet connectivity if working remotely.
- Most of all - love traveling and learning about new destinations!
Priority will be given to candidates that:
- Have prior customer service and sales-related experience, particularly in the travel industry.
- Have other enviable skills like Photoshop/ Illustrator, marketing and advertising, video production and management.
Location: Anywhere with a strong and stable internet connection.
Salary: Based on competency and experience, it includes a base plus bonuses.
Openings: Multiple and immediate, full-time and part-time.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
DREAM A LITTLE. TRAVEL A LOT.
Welcome to Asia-Pacific's leading luxury villa booking portal and property manager!
The Luxe Nomad was founded on a simple belief: that luxury travel can be affordable.
Launched in 2012 with a round of angel investment, the Singapore-based startup pioneered collaborating with celebrities and online influencers on Instagram which helped grow its reach to 250,000 travellers. The site now lists over 2500 private villas, apartments, and ski chalets in more than 35 destinations, offering guests the home-away-from-home comforts with a Luxe Nomad touch.
We are expanding into property management, ensuring not only can you book with us, but check into a Luxe Nomad managed property as well.
If this sounds like the type of company you'd like to join, then why not
drop us a line? We're looking for fellow Nomads who think out of the box, love to learn
and aren't afraid of working hard!