800 - 1000 SGD
Social Media Management | MS Office
TripZilla is Southeast Asia’s leading digital travel media, reaching an audience of over 25 million regionally. If you are passionate about travel and have the drive to make a change, this internship is perfect for you.
As an Operations Intern with TripZilla, you will learn the ropes of the online travel industry which includes, but is not limited to, generating leads, content curation and digital marketing. You will also be working directly with the team to contribute to the overall success of the product.
- Be involved in the daily upkeep of Tripzilla.sg
- Monitor and maintain listings database
- Compile and perform basic analysis of performance
- Support the team with any ad-hoc duties
- A keen eye for details and aesthetics
- Ability to bring new ideas onto the table
- Proficient in Microsoft and Google Office
- Studying in a full-time Business or Communications related diploma/degree
- Free gym access
- Casual dress code
The minimum internship period is 3 months, working hours are 9 am to 6 pm, from Monday to Friday. Interested applicants may send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TripZilla is Southeast Asiaâs leading digital travel media company, reaching an audience of over 1 million every month. TripZilla Magazine is its flagship publication that covers unique travel content aimed to inspire travellers and facilitate them in every step of their travel planning.