Design | UI/UX
RegASK is a VC-back startup based in Singapore which utilised the latest AI and machine learning technology to answer regulatory questions for the FMCG and healthcare sectors. RegASK was created by the founders of SPRIM (a leading life science consultancy) after more than 17 years of consulting on globalization projects and researching regulatory guidelines for healthcare companies across six of the seven continents. RegASK is backed by a team of regulatory experts with a global perspective and years of navigating some of the most complicated regulatory hurdles in markets big and small.
Currently we have an exciting UX/UI Internship position available. RegASK is rapidly expanding, so we are looking for motivated and adaptable individuals who are wanting to gain experience in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Devise user experience solutions that balance user and business goals
- Innovate ways to solve challenging user experience problems
- Act as user advocate during the development process from early stage designs to usability testing and implementing suggestions from a user perspective.
- Work closely with software developers on technical feasibility and provide support to creative designers on visual execution
- Participate on overall designing and branding for websites, mobile apps, email campaigns, ad campaigns and other marketing collateral
- Bachelors/Masters in Design, Computer Science or equivalent
- Some internship experience / school projects working on UX / UI for software products, web
- applications and/or websites would be advantageous
- Ability to draft UX deliverables (workflows, early conceptual designs, mockups etc.)
- Ability to illustrate design skills and showcases design ideology
- Good knowledge of industry standard programs (e.g. Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Team player
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
SPRIM (www.sprim.com) has 500+ people in 19 offices across 4 continents, finding solutions, discovering and implementing new ideas to deliver better health. Large multi-nationals, startups, institutions and governments around the world turn to us for help developing fresh and meaningful health innovations. From traditional categories like nutrition, cosmetics, personal care prescription and medical devices, to the new health frontier of digitally connected devices and algorithm-based diagnostics, we work to deliver winning health solutions and tangible commercial results. We have a unique integrated service model combining consulting, agency and CRO, composed of practice areas that include Strategy and Innovation Health Marketing and Communication, Regulatory and Scientific Affairs and Research and Clinical Services.