3200 - 4000 SGD
UI/UX | Front-End Developers
Product Design | Graphic Design | UI/UX
Hapz is on a mission to revolutionise the event industry with a one-stop event management platform. We provide a unified solution for event organisers to manage their ecosystem - from their ticket-booking experience, real-time data analytics, to on-ground payment solution. We have partnered with some of the best events in Singapore, including Beerfest Asia, Singapore Yacht Show, National Day Parade, and F1 Community Events. We also have strong brand partners, such as Singtel, Shopee, Lazada, and Grab.
We are now looking to expand our reach within Southeast Asia. To drive this, we are looking for a creative UI / UX Designer to join our Product Team.
Team & Role
The product team is the cornerstone of Hapz platform. We use leading-edge technologies to build a scalable platform that has processed millions in ticket revenue and simplified event operations for large scale events with 30,000+ attendees.
As our UI / UX Designer, you will work closely with the PM and Merchant Team as the go-to person responsible for designing user interfaces and user experiences that meet users’ needs functionally and aesthetically - making our solution more compelling, user-friendly, and intuitive. Your designs will have a direct impact on more than 100,000 event goers and we are looking to scale even more.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements cross-functionally with product and sales teams to build a pragmatic and customer-centric design.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps.
- Design graphic user interface elements like menus, tabs, and widgets.
- Develop UI/UX mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate functions and design.
You may enjoy this if:
- You have good team spirit. You like to collaborate and help others.
- You enjoy designing user interfaces with great user experiences.
- You are an excellent communicator, able to drive conversation with various stakeholders.
- You enjoy autonomy - you manage your own time, initiatives, and priority effectively.
- You like working in a fast-paced environment.
We’re looking for:
- BS in Computer Science/Design or related technical field.
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Strong conceptual skills and ability to apply rapid prototyping.
- Knowledge of cross-browser issues and strategies for designing compatible user interfaces.
- Excellent graphics, layout and UI abilities as well as a keen sense for design.
Nice to haves:
- Experience working for multi-country/E-commerce product design
- Experience in Front-end Engineering.
- Familiar with wireframe tools like Sketch, Balsamiq, etc.
- UI/UX design projects portfolio.
- Good understanding of modern API design.
- Currently residing in Singapore or Southeast Asia
Hapz is a people-first company, we believe that our goals can only be achieved in a supportive and autonomous environment - where you can take control of your own growth and initiatives. We are also adaptable; we cherish flexibility and ability to thrive in uncertainty. Finally, we put a huge emphasis in communication and empathy. We look for individuals who actively listen, help their teammates, and share their insights.
If this role would make you excited to come into work every day, we need to talk. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or through StartupJobAsia to apply.
Hapz helps event organisers maximise their revenue through our event recommendation and dynamic pricing platform.
Up to 60 days from event day, event organisers would be able to liquidate their unsold tickets by allowing consumers to name their own price through our platform.