3000 - 5000 SGD
Aesthetics | Design | Invision | Adobe | Sketch | Figma
Who are we looking for:
Hubble is looking to hire a UI/UX Designer to help drive the product design lifecycle. You will work closely with the Product Managers and Engineers to gain a deep understanding of our customers’ requirements, in order to implement the well-designed solutions to ease our customer pain points. You will also be given the opportunity to take charge of formalising the company-wide design system, to consolidate the brand's visual identity throughout all marketing, web and mobile platforms, and to oversee all visual communication endeavours.
Do include a link to your portfolio/Invision prototypes in your application. Applications without portfolios will not be considered!
You feel that you have talents in abundance but they are not recognised. You want to step up to the plate now. You want to bat for home run. You are starting to feel that you can contribute more. You want to make an impact at work and make a dent in the universe. You want to be in a dynamic, fun, and energetic environment.
What Hubble will give you:
Hubble is built by a team of talented, driven, and ambitious individuals. We do not subscribe to conventions. We do not let history and traditions dictate and limit our dreams to shape the world. We adopt the same mindset with our hiring. We are looking for the best and we want to bet on you. In this position, we will give you all the exposure and resources you need to grow into the role of UIUX Designer. If your mindset is right, we promise you the ride of your life.
Who will you be working with:
If you connect with any of the description below, please apply immediately:
- Purpose driven
- Hungry, ambitions, and self-motivated
- Meritocratic, results/performance > age/bureaucracy
- Resourceful, independent, chart our own destiny
- Determined, perseverance, and hard working
- Creative, innovative, out of the box
Yes, the above is everyone of us at Hubble.
Who are we:
Hubble is a leading technology company focusing on the construction and engineering industry. We are on a mission to build the world’s first autonomous construction sites by automating and trading the 4M (Man, Machine, Material, Money) resources.
Our solutions help digitise all your work processes, and connect all key project stakeholders - developers, consultants, fabricators, contractors, and facility managers - onto an all-in-one platform - The Hubble Platform.
Build faster and cheaper and with the highest quality and safety standards with Hubble’s impactful technologies. Let’s transform the way we build our cities for a better tomorrow. Today. Together. For generations to come.
Visit us at www.hubble.sg to learn more for #bettercitiesoftomorrow
What will you be doing:
- Collaborate with the product and engineering team to plan optimal solutions to design problems that balance customer needs, business constraints, and technological realities
- Translate abstract ideas into tangible, high quality design solutions
- Create wireframes and high fidelity mockups to present to stakeholders
- Be involved in all of the UI/UX designs from product concept to launch
- Work with developers to create web, iOS and Android mobile and tablet prototypes for all product lines
- Create assets and graphics to assist in the production of products and prototypes
- Create branding and marketing collateral
What we need from you:
- Minimum 3-4 years experience
- Experience using Figma, Sketch
- Experience using Adobe products (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- (Preferred) Experience using prototyping tools, such as Invision
- Have initiative and passion to drive new creative ideas.
- Strong work ethic and ability to meet deadlines.
- Keen eye for design and aesthetics